Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red_Kitten - The city - London  (Read 3448 times)

peter2017

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only                                              :cool:

:hi: Gentlemen!!
This is my brief review: Half Hour = £80

Comms
Communication was very good from the start till the last minute of the meeting - Whatsapp/Calls

Venue
Nice and clean apartment in a bloc of Flats. Area very clean and safe.
Her apartment was very clean and discreet.
Shower/Soap/Hot water/ Clean tower were available.

Reception
Kitten came downstairs to greet me then took me upstairs to her flat. I find it very flattering ( Punting more than 10 years, no other lady has done that to me )
It was very hot that day. Kitten offered me some cold water. that was refreshing.

Service
Once in he apartment. We sorted out the paper work (Good business makes good friends). She gave me a clean tower then had a nice 'tied' shower (tied (Proun:Tyed) means warm for French)
Back to her bedroom, we started with a deep deep deep tongue French kissing. It was DFK at its best. A lot of cuddling, rubbing and touching. Then we moved to licking her. She loves it. I was rimming her and licking her no stop, she came all over my face :).
I dont want to go into details because I have been doing this shit for far too long.
Briefly, it was one of the best sex in my punting experience. The service included was DFK, Rimming on her, OWO, Anal ( She loves it), I didnt do CIM I think it is on the table. at the end, I settled with anal. It was very good.

Last but not least

Kitten is very pretty. She looks much better in real. She has a slim body, a nice boobs, very sweet lips made for kissing and milky skin. She has some tatoos. Plus, she is friendly, educated, sweet, funny and intelligent.
I recommend her to anyone who likes Brits ladies. I will defo come back to see her again

Polite reminder
This is my honest feedback. If you don't like it or you don't believe me that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't tolerate any bullies.
As they say, the only way to find out is by trying it yourself. If you don't want to try then move on :)

:hi:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:57:26 pm by peter2017 »

Offline thebastard

Sounds like you had a lovely time.

Her profile reads strongly towards the submissive side; did you have much of that kind of experience? Also, anal was included in the price?

peter2017

Sounds like you had a lovely time.

Her profile reads strongly towards the submissive side; did you have much of that kind of experience? Also, anal was included in the price?
Thanks Man! yes I had a good time
I felt she was more on the sub side but she can be dominant I think.
Anal was included. Anal is a treat for her not like others they charge for it.  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

Polite reminder
This is my honest feedback. If you don't like it or you don't believe me that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't tolerate any bullies.
As they say, the only way to find out is by trying it yourself. If you don't want to try then move on :)

Why would you say this if the review is honest? This makes me question the integrity of this review.

peter2017

Thanks for your inquiry.
Because I have posted reviews before I had been accused of lying without any prove.
I don't mind people voicing their opinion on my reviews but not taking it to a personal level.
Best,

-misternobody-

On her profil it'sstated : What is your worst feature?   Bum
Curvy, flat firm floppy ?
What can you tell us bout that ?

peter2017

On her profil it'sstated : What is your worst feature?   Bum
Curvy, flat firm floppy ?
What can you tell us bout that ?
She certainly has a small bum as she describes it, hence a tight ass that's what I like. If you like big bums she is not for you.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 10:16:01 am by peter2017 »

Offline carlosd85

Hi peter. I am hoping to meet kitten this week.

Could you confirm that her breast size is what dhe says, are they enhanced?thanks

peter2017

Hi peter. I am hoping to meet kitten this week.

Could you confirm that her breast size is what dhe says, are they enhanced?thanks
Hi Carlos,
She has natural small breasts but not flat chest. They are natural not enhanced.
I hope this answers your inquiry.
Cheers,