Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing tya  (Read 2340 times)

Offline lostworld

Anybody had any luck with this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sent a few texts but no replies.

Online TerryTibbs

Does not look so hot in her verification pic.  :(

Was in the Ipswich Hotel at some time!

External Link/Members Only

Terry  :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:41:07 pm by TerryTibbs »

Offline lostworld

Thanks Terry....I missed the verification photo but am still tempted. I got a message back eventually and have arranged to see her (and possibly her friend) tomorrow.

Offline Roth

Thanks Terry....I missed the verification photo but am still tempted. I got a message back eventually and have arranged to see her (and possibly her friend) tomorrow.

Good luck. Look forward to the review. :drinks:

Online TerryTibbs

Good luck!, she could be very cute  :thumbsup:

ElectroPop

Does not look so hot in her verification pic.  :(

Most civvies would also not look hot without make up, even the pretty ones and trust me I know as I have worked with make up artists. Its just dumb to do them with at least some basic make up LOL

ElectroPop

Also waiting for the review!

Offline lostworld

Don't bother.....apartment is in the middle of the town centre, the buttons to get in don't work properly which isn't great when surrounded by a million nosey people. She isn't 19, more likely mid 20's, no kissing, oral covered etc etc. A nice enough girl but I wish I'd saved my cash.....save yours!

Offline Roth

Don't bother.....apartment is in the middle of the town centre, the buttons to get in don't work properly which isn't great when surrounded by a million nosey people. She isn't 19, more likely mid 20's, no kissing, oral covered etc etc. A nice enough girl but I wish I'd saved my cash.....save yours!

Sorry you had a shit punt. :(  Please put up a review. :thumbsup:

ElectroPop

Yuri, you write no kiss and no owo on profile, yes?

Thanks mate, yes I second that, please review, even short. Better luck next time.

Online TerryTibbs

Tya and Linda work together.

They are leaving Bristol today (Monday) and it is unlikely they will return  :(

They are both lovely in there own ways  ;)

Regards

Offline lostworld

Tya and Linda work together.

They are leaving Bristol today (Monday) and it is unlikely they will return  :(

They are both lovely in there own ways  ;)

Regards

Such a shame they won't be back :-) I assume you saw them both Terry?

Online TerryTibbs

Yep  :thumbsup:

It appears the landlords in Bristol are really cracking down on these girls renting apartments.

Cheers

Terry  :thumbsup:

Offline thundercrackerxx

I had a session with this girl earlier today. Very pretty but it was a terrible fuck. No kissing, oral without or filming even though her profile claims they are all in her 'likes'. I was only semi hard due to not being turned on very much by the experience yet she still asked me to go slower as I fucked her because apparently I was going too hard. Let alone if I'd actually had a proper hard on to fuck her with. Very passionless. Thank god I only booked her for 15 minutes so didn't waste too much money on her. Basically if you want a pretty looking sack of potatoes to slowly pump then she'll do fine.

ElectroPop

I had a session with this girl earlier today. Very pretty but it was a terrible fuck.

Ouch, shameful, she had even worse review from another bloke in Norwich. Run run... sorry for your lame punt and thanks for sharing the review.

Offline hawai1

Hi mate
Tya is horrible and cheat WG to avoid at all cost
went to see her month ago . See her negative feadbacks say it all. Positive ones are NOT true. they don't reflect how shit she is.
The words of one guy who posted a negative feedback on her are EXACTLY what I felt.
However the other girl (Linda )is great in every way. At least she is feminine sweet and polite. Linda  may have worked with Tya as pic shows but Linda took distance from tya long ago.
Poor Tya has a horrible attitude that would put off even anyone who has never touched a woman.

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Hi mate
Tya is horrible and cheat WG to avoid at all cost
went to see her month ago . See her negative feadbacks say it all. Positive ones are NOT true. they don't reflect how shit she is.
The words of one guy who posted a negative feedback on her are EXACTLY what I felt.
However the other girl (Linda )is great in every way. At least she is feminine sweet and polite. Linda  may have worked with Tya as pic shows but Linda took distance from tya long ago.
Poor Tya has a horrible attitude that would put off even anyone who has never touched a woman.

Why no review of Linda then? :unknown: