Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siana Edinburgh Tour  (Read 1542 times)

16 review(s) for Siana. (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline romeo69

£90 for 30 mins meeting which  took place couple of weeks ago. Siana was staying in a nice flat close to Haymarket during her 2nd visit to the Capital. Very attractive ebony girl with gorgeous body, great ass and legs, small firm tits with amazing and sensitive nipples. Siana’s very friendly with good sense of
humour, very easy to get on with.
We got the paperwork and shower out of the way then got down to business. Started with FK which soon developed into DFK which she excels in. She then made her way down to my cock and balls and proceeded with great prolonged oral with lots of eye contact. She’s either a great actress or genuinely enjoys sucking cock ! Got her to spin round for some 69, tastes delicious, nice and clean ! Some face sitting followed and then on the the condom for some cowgirl. I could feel the sap rising and really wanted to finish in doggy. Siana duly obliged, great sight banging away looking at her gorgeous ebony ass ! Didn’t take long to fill the bag. She tidied me up and we had good chat.
I was there well over allotted time, she’s not a clock watcher !
Doing this on my mobile so can’t add link ! Just my 2nd review so if I’ve missed anything, happy to hear constructive criticism. I noticed from her profile Siana’s in Fife this week.!