Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Charlote  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Redwoodentransistor

No reviews or info that I can see here, so help me out please guys.....this is a man, yes?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline newkidreg

:cool: was probably my next move, texted her but got an automated message back with the address, without answering any of my questions, which putt me off, did not occur to me she is a man but now I see the hands.... maybe. anyone?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Looks in this pic shes either got very big "lips" or thats a hidden weapon;!

External Link/Members Only

Forth pic on her site if that don't work.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 07:27:37 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Sibiu

Offline pepsicolaboy

The surgery and augmentation is increasingly getting better and cheaper now, with men getting on the hormones at a younger age.

That is a post-op TS in my opinion.

No issue with that, my issue is not advertising as such and it is happening more and more with Brazilians and the Orientals on the agency sites in London. Some gents seem to be in denial about this IMO.

If you look closely (and the pics are not shopped to hell) you can see the signs.

:hi:

Edit I added her to the TS thread, screenshot and images there for those interested.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.msg2707754#msg2707754
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 01:52:56 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I went to see this lady, with the comments on here in mind. I gave her a good going over, and examined her vagina in great detail, at very close range.

I can confirm that she is definitely all woman.
I even worked up her juices with my fingers. No way was that man made.

Offline king tarzan

I went to see this lady, with the comments on here in mind. I gave her a good going over, and examined her vagina in great detail, at very close range.

I can confirm that she is definitely all woman.
I even worked up her juices with my fingers. No way was that man made.

Tongue range??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Yes. To be honest I had read the comments here so it turned into a bit of an examination. But she is the real thing.