Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaraBustyBlonde - any alarm bells on this profile? Kings Lynn  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Corky

External Link/Members Only

No reviews on here yet, so this might be a TOFFT.

It looks promising, but the price doesn't seem to reflect how popular she "should" be.

Any gaping alarm bells that you guys can see?

Offline TheMurloc

hmm this is intriguing she looks right up my street so a review would be ace. I'm heading Norfolk way soon and was looking for someone like this hadnt considered a mid journey option was only looking in Norwich.

Offline Corky

She does look like a stunner from the profile but it all seems a bit too good to be true. And based on my last two experiences (see reviews) I want to cut down on mistakes.....

Most of her profile looks pretty genuine. And the pictures, particularly in her private gallery don't leave much room for misrepresentation.

It's just that for the quality of the girl and the service depicted on the profile, £120 seems a little cheap. Although it's not way out there as most service providers around the area are between £130 - £150.

But, there is mention from Cunning Punt here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=185927.msg1947944#msg1947944

That she was connected to a dodgy Brazilian group.

And then I click on the feedback.....

So the first feedback I click on, the last one that was left;

david daddy (15)

Click on his feedback and you get;

KarolGirlfriend (8) - yet another Brazilian and the profie looks very similair. Coincidence?

larissa exotic latin (5) - hmmm, another Brazilian and again the profile is is the same style of writing and same format. Another coincidence maybe.

Isabella_Cumslut (110) - same again....
Naughty hot gaby (13) - very similair again
LOVELY SAMY 36DD (36) - yet again....

And so on and so on......

That pattern is hugely unlikely.

We need to remember that although the service providers have to verify their AW accounts with ID, punter accounts can be set up easily and used to build up feedback on profiles.

That feedback definitely looks suspicious to me. And the question is, why would a service provider need to do this if she is so good?

What do you guys think?

Offline Corky

+ every single review left for her uses the same grammar, style, and spelling.....

Offline Corky

And then from the next feedback, Alex ukra (6) seems to have visited all these girls;

Once again, feedback left in a very organised way.

Fair enough if all the girls belonged to a group and they use the same profile deigner or something, but all the feedback seems to be the same.

I wonder what the hell is going on here. Bait ans switch perhaps?

Offline Corky

Big thanks to this site. What a great research tool. As soon as I posted those links above it revealed negative reviews linked to some of those profiles.

Enuff said.......