Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Naughty_Milf Bristol - Has anyone ?  (Read 1472 times)

Offline joninbristol

Just intrigued by this one, but no reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wow, missed her somehow, thanks for bringing her to our attention.  :hi:
Nice bush !
Might just TOFTT.
Seen a few Brazilians appear recently and been tempted but never met any. Not wishing to pigeon hole individuals, but does anyone have any experience with what they're like as a group in terms of reliability, truthfulness of profiles, attitude? (I think what I'm asking is are they better than Romanians?!)

Offline joninbristol

So, update.....

Decided not to TOFTT after a double comm's failure.

Called twice, once just before the half hour at 2:28, and again just before 6pm.
On both occasions it rang a dozen times before going to voicemail, yet I miraculously and almost immediately got a three line reply stating she was "busy with a customer now".

Wow, I bet he was REALLY chuffed she stopped and broke off to send a text to every potential customer.

So that excuse if it was true put me straight off, but I suspect she was dodging talking to me. Whatever the reason, the reply would have taken longer to type than the time between the start of my call and receiving it.

When I get template replies like this, from experience it's been a sign that the SP doesn't have even half decent English, so I gave it a miss. I also like to talk to them for the same reason, to establish the level of English spoken, as that's often used as an excuse to "no understand", once the cash is handed over, and the ensuing sub-standard and often short meet.

No talk, no meet. Simple. Plenty of choice out there.

So predictably, this one got a miss. But be your own judge.

Mobile on profile: 07377 764256

« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 10:10:20 pm by joninbristol »

Offline SWAaron

Usually you can create an auto template that you can just flick to when someone calls or have it auto send on a missed call.
So she probably didn't stop halfway through noshing on cock to type it out.  :unknown:

Offline joninbristol

Usually you can create an auto template that you can just flick to when someone calls or have it auto send on a missed call.
So she probably didn't stop halfway through noshing on cock to type it out.  :unknown:

Really? I stand corrected, I didn't know that, cheers. That said, I just checked her messages and one finished with "babe", one without, so who knows? Thanks for the info though, I'll be looking up how to do that myself ! :thumbsup:
Either way though, if I don't know if they can speak moderately comprehensible English, it's a non-starter.
Might give her *one* more try though on the back of what you just told me. :hi:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 11:56:28 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Urban_G

It was more likely her 'manager', 'secretary' or 'friend' (read Sergie) that replied.

As for your question about Brazilians as a group, in the past they've been known to be quite reliable, however they seem to be more hit and miss these days and their reputation seems to be declining within the punting community, at least that's how I understand it.

Offline joninbristol

It was more likely her 'manager', 'secretary' or 'friend' (read Sergie) that replied.

As for your question about Brazilians as a group, in the past they've been known to be quite reliable, however they seem to be more hit and miss these days and their reputation seems to be declining within the punting community, at least that's how I understand it.

Yep, that'd explain why she doesn't answer it too. I guess the more who head here due to their current president, the more flaky ones we're going to see. Can hardly blame them though, I would too. Thanks Urban_G, very much appreciate the information, will try her one more time and report back if a meet happens.
Cheers :drinks:

« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 09:46:56 am by joninbristol »