Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Centre parlours  (Read 2642 times)

Offline Protektor

In Bristol next week looking for OWO and maybe A.
Looking for a parlour in /around the Stokes Croft area.
Have been to both City Centre Sauna and The Massage Club before but not for over 10 years.
Both the numbers advertised for these places are unconnected.
Any info appreciated

Offline redveee

These two places are local, within 2 minutes walk and neither have been open since late last year.

Offline Protektor

Are there any parlours currently open in Bristol?
 :drinks: :drinks:

Online southern punter

I know three are open south of the river.

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only  (NB: despite the website name they have moved, not on midland road anymore)

I assume the ones on Old Market are open as well but I don't know.  They would be closer to Stokes Croft, but apart from that I would struggle to recommend them, but YMMV.

Look forward to a review if you do manage to see anybody  :thumbsup:

Offline B4bcock

Diamonds is also open and is within one hundred yards of Bath Road Massage, so you could check out both at the same time.   They are quite a walk from Stokes Croft, so it may entail a taxi ride.

Offline redveee

Adam & Eve's is open in Bristol but with this beauty stood outside enticing the punters in I can't see them being busy  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Protektor

hoping she's the cleaner on her break? :wacko:

Online southern punter

So where did you end up and did you find what you were looking for?

Offline Suicune

External Link/Members Only  (NB: despite the website name they have moved, not on midland road anymore)

60 West Street have set up their own website now, which is being routinely updated: External Link/Members Only

It appears that a number of those formerly at The Club have moved across - I have seen Lena and Jasmine on plenty of occasions and can recommend them; Simone also worked there. Notice that the staffing is looking distinctly more English (as an aside: the English on the descriptions is looking distinctly Eastern European!), which may be a sign of the times, but makes me wonder if there is some rotation with the other parlours. I have never been to Bath Road, but there is a similar 'Reisha' on their own site. It's clear from the formatting that the two are under the same umbrella, although my understanding is that Ambassador is not.

Offline Suicune

Shadows on Denmark Street also appears to have reopened, complete with slightly ominous messaging about Track and Trace. The current line-up of three doesn't entice me, but this may change if Aisha, Rebecca or Vanessa come back. This place is something of a 'middle option' between the two in Old Market (to be avoided at all costs in my view), and the Bedminster and Brislington options. It's rather conspicuous despite Denmark Street being relatively secluded, but I may end up taking advantage of the early closing times for everything in the vicinity!

Offline blubandy

Melissa’s in Kingswood has also been open for a few weeks, no new girls though

Offline Furry

I'm new to the area. Those links are very useful. So far I've only seen Tasha at bath road. Great fun and great to talk to. Would recommend.

Can't find any listing for Melissa's outside of a few old reviews here. Do you have any details?