Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone booked Sarah_M from South Petherton?  (Read 468 times)

Offline formulajuan1

I blame the warm weather for making me horny during the School Holidays when the options for an English-speaking Incall in my area are even worse than usual.
I've found the following SP on AW, she says she is based in South Petherton, just off the A303.
External Link/Members Only
She claims to be a Size 14, which is larger than I usually go for. Her AW Profile photos are not much help. Taking her AW Feedback with a pinch of salt as usual, can anyone assist with any information please! Has anyone seen her Verification Photo for instance?
Many thanks.
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:15:07 pm by houseboot »

Offline Hardpunt2

If you search the number on here you will find the verification pic and other threads related to this girl.

Looks like a perfect opportunity for you to TOFTT before school goes back. Be sure to post a review  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline anon1989

Looks ok in veri photo but way over priced imo. Add the standard 20/25% on size & age I would say expect a 50+ size 16 woman to greet you at the door.

Offline scutty brown

There's only around 3000 people in that village, by naming it you've pretty much outed her: it will be obvious to the locals who she is. She doesn't mention it in her profile.
You really should be more careful.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 05:15:23 pm by scutty brown »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's only around 3000 people in that village, by naming it you've pretty much outed her: it will be obvious to the locals who she is. She doesn't mention it in her profile.
You really should be more careful.

It names TA13 and South Petherton on her AW profile under 'view a map'   :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

It names TA13 and South Petherton on her AW profile under 'view a map'   :unknown:

Didn't see that. OK fair enough, I withdraw my comment. She's really sticking her neck out doing that though