Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Newport steet London  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Hotandfun5

Little Newport china town

Had first punt yesterday at little Newport st nice Thai girl big tits, Buzzed strait in no waiting around, handed over £30 got sucked of for couple minutes, turned over gave her in doggie style, very happy and will return

vt

Offline megadik

Little Newport china town

Had first punt yesterday at little Newport st nice Thai girl big tits, Buzzed strait in no waiting around, handed over £30 got sucked of for couple minutes, turned over gave her in doggie style, very happy and will return

Thanks for the review. Please give more details about the girl and the punt, so that it will be useful for fellow punters..
I am exploring soho walkup scene and I am intrigued ..

I see Thai girls slightly riskier as there are many post-ops

Offline Hotandfun5

Sorry still new to this it was at number 10 I didn't get her name but looking at other reviews sounds like hollie

vt

Sorry still new to this it was at number 10 I didn't get her name but looking at other reviews sounds like hollie

I saw Holly last summer, looked well into her 30s to me, didn't really do it for me, a bit mechanical & bored, seemed like everything was a lot of effort and got impatient that I didn't cum quickly, but then she didn't do a lot to inspire me.

I guess if you're super-horny and looking for a quick pump & dump, she might be OK, but don't expect too much sexy encouragement.

Gonna stick this up as a review.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 10:04:14 am by vt »

Offline Hotandfun5

I did have a few beers thou, so your right was just want a quickie