Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEETxPETITE SARAH - petite blonde - Hounslow Central  (Read 1836 times)

33 review(s) for SWEETxPETITE SARAH (22 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bikingpunter

Punt happened a few weeks ago but been too busy to post a review on External Link/Members Only

Comms: excellent, picked up phone straight away and good directions.

Venue: This a down fall, small ground floor studio apartment with just a mattress on the floor

Price: 100PH

Meet: Right, so I was wanting to let off a lot of steam and dump my load, coming across Sarah I thought why not, this could be interesting as I’ve got a thing for petite women, called Sarah up and answered straight away and made my way to her. Parked up at a local pay and display. Walked over to her apartment, to be honest wanted to walk after finding out the address because of how dodgey the place looked, but went against it and cracked on. Knock at the door and greeted by Sarah, now I must say she definitely isn’t a looker and much older than stated on her adultwork profile, she had a short bobbed haircut and chubby cheeks; almost looked like a chipmunk. I do feel guilty for being so critical.
However down to the details; I had already discussed the amount of time and handed over the paperwork. I had barely got a chance to say much else and she was already kissing on my neck and grabbing my cock. She shortly went straight onto her knees and started sucking me off OWO which was average. We then moved onto the mattress on the floor and ffs what an awful set up and mattress it was almost comical. Anyway she is a kisser but I’m not too into that for certain reasons. As she also had a hint of smokers breath. Onto the fucking she struggled when she mounted me in missionary and kept shaking from cumming apparently. Seemed pretty dramatic. So switched over into doggy and went to town for a while; really struggled to cum as I just wasn’t too into the screaming and her husky voice; at least her pussy was tight and a decent petite body. Not much for tits to grab or arse to hold onto. Eventually ended up cumming in the bag.

Rolled onto the mattress bit of chit chat and clean up; Jesus she talks a lot of politics and current affairs wasn’t that interested, she then went onto rubbing up on me for a round two as I think she was horny but I just didn’t have it in me, so she just finished me off the second time with more owo and a handjob.

All in all guys just a neutral as venue was crappy, and she really isn’t much of a looker. More the type of girlfriend you cheat on. Any questions guys just ask

Offline sgc

Thanks for the review. Did not know she was still active.

Offline Bikingpunter

Only works 10-5, from what I gathered from our chat as she works a cleaning job in the evening

Offline Royd30

I need a cleaner wonder if she would consider that.....as an out call.....lol
Seriously what does she look like.....and bit more on the service if you can
She been on my HL but never got the chance...thanks

Offline thermopoly

I met her a few times at her old location and she was fine.  Potty mouthed and an opinion on everything but sex was good.  I've been tempted to see her again just can't handle the idea of a mattress plonked on the floor as described.  She really should know better.