Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Petite Sarah. Hounslow. Horny Pocket Rocket  (Read 3347 times)

33 review(s) for SWEETxPETITE SARAH (22 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jack Flash

Details   
External Link/Members Only

Mid May 2019. Early pm.
Incall     1hr for £100

Prelude
Plan A bombed so needed a replacement on the day. Phoned Sarah and she answered immediately, agreed a one hour booking and texted her postcode. Simple. Unfortunately got stuck in traffic and the anticipated 1.5 hr journey became 2 hrs but she did not complain and texted me final directions.

Venue
Ground floor flat with discrete entrance off the high street. Convenient parking a short walk away. Basic flat with mattress on the floor and another single bed. Small shower but warm and powerful with clean towel and basic toiletries provided.

About
Sarah is a tiny size 4 but petite and beautifully proportioned with small breasts, perky nipples, a flat stomach and a peachy bum. She is probably in her early/mid 30s now. Facially she may not be to everyones taste but imho she is pleasant to look at and very smiley. She may have a skin blemish or two but again nothing off- putting imho.

The Meeting
Found a convenient pay and display car park nearby and walked to her flat. I entered to find a petite woman wearing a black bra and yellow knickers – so not particularly ‘sexy’. She was very friendly and smiley. Went into a full on snog and grope. Up for breath and paperwork out of the way before more snogging. I needed a shower so asked if she had any holdups she could put on while I freshened up. Shower was surprisingly good.

Emerged to see a transformation. Sarah was wearing all black underwear with skimpy knickers, fishnets and suspenders with stripper heels. She looked really slutty and sexy  :wacko:. We started snogging and feeling each other. She was sighing and moaning as I caressed her boobs and sucked her nipples. I was also squeezing her peachy bum and reaching under to stroke her pussy which made her moan more. I took her over to the worktop and lifted her onto it so I could really concentrate on her pussy which was smooth, neutral tasting with big pussy lips. Carried her over to the bed (mattress on the floor) to continue. I was licking and sucking the lips and then gently inserting 1 then 2 fingers which got her wet and squirming and moaning until she came with a shudder. Her turn to pay my cock attention. Great owo with variation in depth and touching my perineum to increase the pleasure. Back to the pussy before I suggested it was time to fuck. We started in doggy and moved on -  arse up, legs together, mine either side, bone prone, all felt and looked great.  Moved to spoons and mish with her legs up then walked her over to the worktop to carry on fucking. Standing doggy then her leg up on the worktop. Lifted her onto the shelf for mish then carried her with my cock inside her back to the bed. More mish, CG,  rev CG then doggy again. Suggested she suck my cock to make me cum and she did owo using her hands and touching my perineum to a great cim. She then went off to the shower room – no rush. Chatted away for a while until I decided I had to leave (about 50 mins).

Summary:
Awesome fuckfest with a horny, flexible and ‘up for anything’ pocket rocket

Cons:
Small boobs

Pros:
Friendly and welcoming. Easy comms. Great service, good vfm

Would I return?
Yes  :thumbsup:– just a bit difficult to get to for me.

Offline YOY

Sounds like she is back on form.  I remember her being up for most things.

Offline bm_99

Anyone tried anal with her??