Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Eclair - Cheadle  (Read 598 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7322718) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bobble47

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour £130 + £20 kissing + £20 OWO

So... I was in 2 minds whether to give this a neutral or a negative as some of this was down to me but the negatives on her side swung it into the red.

Location was the new thai tourers place in Cheadle, near J2 M60

Comms were great, swift and friendly

The meet started on time with the magic door opening and revealing a good looking, taller than expected thai ladyboy. She's very much like the pics, but with all trans you need to add a bit of masculinity to the features to get the accurate picture. But, she looked great, about 5'9-5'10 I would say, waist length hair which I think was mostly extensions, wearing a pink negligee. Was great walking upstairs behind her getting a view of her ass.

Intro, money, shower, seemed friendly enough. Then onto the bed.

She invited me for a massage and I could tell straightaway it was going to be a shit punt. I was bored straightaway with her technique - just palm pressure on the same 2 spots repeatedly. I put up with it for a few minutes, hoping something would happen. I looked around and saw her staring at the window. The curtains were closed.

I called her up the bed and we started kissing and fondling. Kissing was.....just OK....not enthusiastic at all, we just did it. Highlight for me was when I went down on her - 6 inches, nice size, easily hard, clean, I enjoyed sucking her. Then my turn for OWO which was average, but my occasional dreaded PE happened and that was it. I ended up cumming.

I got cleaned up and we tried to get me hard again and carry on. We frot, suck, try her ass, nothing worked. I used to be able to comfortably go twice in an hour but not this time. I look at her watch and asked how much time we had left, she said 10 minutes then 8. I'd been in 35 minutes at this stage. I suggested we keep trying, maybe another boring massage even. Then she got on her phone (which she'd done a couple of other times too - now I know why comms were quick) and at that stage I called it and said no point not going to work, got dressed, kept it friendly and left.

Like I said might be a bit harsh but just the general lack of enthusiasm, shit massage, short timing and phone use, for me turned it red

Offline Bobble47

Changed name on Vivastreet to Anya