Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Leia - Bradford  (Read 574 times)

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any info on this one  :unknown:

Showing registered September 2023
Her profile did say she had been previously registered and now back and in Queensbury, but since then it's been removed

Pics look familiar

TIA  :hi:

Offline PussyLover789

Could be a secret barebacker, several of her movie clips state that she's having a cream pie   :unknown:

Offline viper13

Could be a secret barebacker, several of her movie clips state that she's having a cream pie   :unknown:

Yea, noticed that and before I ask her, just wondering if anyone had info on her as she stated on her profile she has been previously registered and back on AW.

My initial comms with her was by email as no number showing and she replied with her phone number asking me to message her.  I did and we have had a couple of lengthy comms, sounds nice and down to earth.

Didn't want to ask her regarding BB as she might have took it I'm asking for BB, so thought I'd ask on here first as she stated on her profile previously been registered.

Think if someone had info they would have come back with info by now.  I'm just going to have to ask her myself I think see what reply I get.

£200 ph is steep + £10 for kissing I won't be in a rush   :hi: