Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Natalia - retired ?  (Read 3385 times)

Offline als468

Fancied an action packed punt - so thought of Star Natalia. Can't find her - retired ? or change of name ?
If anybody knows if it is a change of name - letting me know would be great.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Fancied an action packed punt - so thought of Star Natalia. Can't find her - retired ? or change of name ?
If anybody knows if it is a change of name - letting me know would be great.

No, she is still working, or was today, offering both incalls and outcalls at ridiculous rates, yes she is good, but not that good and not a young girl anymore

Offline Candyman1900

Nevermind star NAT her working buddy honey was way better but she's Def retired which is a shame 😔

Offline Titi

Nevermind star NAT her working buddy honey was way better but she's Def retired which is a shame 😔

Are you referring to Amazing Victoria? Topclass shag she was.

Online viper13

Are you referring to Amazing Victoria? Topclass shag she was.

Think he's referring to "HoneyLowe"

Offline Candyman1900

Think he's referring to "HoneyLowe"

That's the one she was amazing

Offline als468

Thanks all - couldn't find her profile when I looked, glad I can now. Will aim to arrange a visit when I can.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Honey Lowe was absolutely awesome at what she did.

Great pity she has retired, woukd be there like a rat up a pipe if she ever came out of retirement.

Offline Candyman1900

Honey Lowe was absolutely awesome at what she did.

Great pity she has retired, woukd be there like a rat up a pipe if she ever came out of retirement.

I imagine she'd be flooded with bookings

Offline Hornylad

No, she is still working, or was today, offering both incalls and outcalls at ridiculous rates, yes she is good, but not that good and not a young girl anymore

StarFatalia is still working but ridiculous rates and shes gone fat now if thats your sort of thing, but you can defo get better vfm elsewhere pal

Offline qarma

I see plenty of members on here discussing SP's with higher rates than Starnatalia and who offer incredibly vanilla services. In her defence, at least Nat includes anal & CIM making her 30 mins rate good vfm IMO.

Offline Hornylad

mate have you seen the size on her? she wouldnt even qualify to be an Evans model.. hence why shes far too overpriced.. shes too fake as well which is an added put off

Offline wristjob

I last saw her something like 8 years ago. Didn't find her that attractive then but wow, nobody has ever given better service and few get close.

mate have you seen the size on her? she wouldnt even qualify to be an Evans model.. hence why shes far too overpriced.. shes too fake as well which is an added put off

In my experience most the time large girls really don't seem to charge much less, maybe £20 less.Some people like that. I think what goes against Nat is she used to be slimmer, whereas most the big girls were only ever big.

Offline YorkshireLad

She used to be young & slim charged £100per hour, now she’s old & fat & charges £200 per hour  :thumbsdown:

Offline Semirdon

Tbh I can’t understand the hate that Nat gets. She’s open and honest about her size   Her prices are her prices. The photos are upto date. Her reviews on here are second to none. As those of us who have visited her can testify “She puts some effort into it”. If you don’t like. Don’t go.  :cool:

Offline Candyman1900

Tbh I can’t understand the hate that Nat gets. She’s open and honest about her size   Her prices are her prices. The photos are upto date. Her reviews on here are second to none. As those of us who have visited her can testify “She puts some effort into it”. If you don’t like. Don’t go.  :cool:

I agree with you there pal , I've never had the pleasure of nat but if we all liked the same thing we wouldn't need places like this . Each to there own and leave the rest to enjoy their own thing.

Offline qarma

Well said.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

+1 very unfair to have a tap at someone when they are as honest as she is.

I would also agree with the service she offers, top notch  :thumbsup:

Offline Deepness88

I remember her mate Honey Lowe she was dynamite and horny as fuck

Offline I like natural boobs

She does get a disproportionately high number of hate comments for someone who gives a good service and has an honest page. People have brought up Honey and Victoria. They were great and they were slimmer and less expensive but they didn't give a better service than Nat in my opinion. In fact Victoria didn't allow anal and Honey took anal off her list at one stage. Honey was also older than Nat but people keep calling Nat old.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

I remember her mate Honey Lowe she was dynamite and horny as fuck

+1 absolutely agree 100%  :thumbsup:

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
Wow long time I didn't go to ukpunting to read what people posting,my opinion Victoria was nice but HoneyLove was amazing I truly miss her,but before she retired she got lods hate on here like I have from couple of individuals lucky lods men are my Darlings. Strange is I don't feel I am big or so huge how individuals say if I was I will not be so popular lol ,also I wonder if you don't like drink milk why you are get angry its so expensive just choose alternative, or it's reason you so angry because milk so ecspensive you can't afford, or not longer shop will sell you milk in a shop because you blacklisted. Oh dear be happy and if your are angry person just grow up and life get better.

Offline Titi