Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Albert Road Sheffield  (Read 1956 times)

Offline NIK

Just reminiscing to myself about Sheffield I suddenly remembered there was a long standing place at Albert Road which I think had a decent reputation. I think I only went once and recall nothing about it, although I think they tended to have older women hence my solitary visit.
It seems to have escaped my records, but it's that long ago back then I was only noting I had visited a prossy and how much it cost with no other detail such as name, location quality, etc.

Anyone remember it and any details?
I can't even remember what it was called.  :unknown:

Offline munterhunter

Do you mean Albert Road in Heeley?

There used to be a woman that advertised in the Ad Mag and on Viva Street I'm going back 5 or 6 years I saw her a couple of times she'd be mid to late 30's not a bad punt. I don't know if anyone else worked there.

Offline NIK

Do you mean Albert Road in Heeley?

There used to be a woman that advertised in the Ad Mag and on Viva Street I'm going back 5 or 6 years I saw her a couple of times she'd be mid to late 30's not a bad punt. I don't know if anyone else worked there.

Yes. It was much more than 5/6 years ago though. More like 15/16 and probably even longer. They had different ones there.

Offline munterhunter

I don't know if it was the same premises but the place I visited was about 150 yards up Albert Rd on the left hand side.

As you turn off the main road (Chesterfield Rd) you pass a park on the left and then the road forks off to the left up a hill, don't know the name of that road but there's a bowling club up there. Anyway the house I remember was the second or third house on Albert Rd past that turn off you went up an arched alley in the terrace to get to the back door.

Offline NIK

I don't know if it was the same premises but the place I visited was about 150 yards up Albert Rd on the left hand side.

As you turn off the main road (Chesterfield Rd) you pass a park on the left and then the road forks off to the left up a hill, don't know the name of that road but there's a bowling club up there. Anyway the house I remember was the second or third house on Albert Rd past that turn off you went up an arched alley in the terrace to get to the back door.

As I say I can't remember anything about the premises or the punt but it might have been number eight.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 12:43:08 pm by NIK »

Offline munterhunter

Not the same house then. Number 8 would be on the other side of the road and much closer to Chesterfield Road!

Offline Tricks

Yes the imaginatively named "Albert road". Did it have another name? I don't think so.

like you I only went once, because although well respected it did cater for those of us who prefer the older pro$$y.

I will not see the "more mature" ladies any more as they like to call themselves.

So in answer to your original question, I cant really help.

Happy new year.