Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am i missing something here??  (Read 883 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, this lady has made a bid on my reverse booking, and she says she doesnt offer cim or facials, but she offers swallow, surely you would have to cim in order for her to swallow?? am i missing something here?   :unknown:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

kamu

Hey guys, this lady has made a bid on my reverse booking, and she says she doesnt offer cim or facials, but she offers swallow, surely you would have to cim in order for her to swallow?? am i missing something here?   :unknown:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have you asked her or are you quoting whats on her profile?

According to reviews here she has no problem taking a load in her mouth so obviously doesnt pay much attention to whats on her profile.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:31:25 pm by kamu »

Offline PussyLover789

Have you asked her or are you quoting whats on her profile?

According to reviews here she has no problem taking a load in her mouth so obviously doesnt pay much attention to whats on her profile.
On my reverse booking ive requested facials or cim, and she says she doesnt like cum on her face or in her mouth, it dont matter anyway im not going to choose her just thought id ask

Offline ayreon010

I know she has good and bad feedback for various reasons.
I had her due to turn up for an outcall which turned in to an almost scarey run in with her driver/minder which I would not wish to do again.

Offline PussyLover789

I had her due to turn up for an outcall which turned in to an almost scarey run in with her driver/minder which I would not wish to do again.
  Thats defo put me off now  :thumbsdown:

Offline ayreon010

I will PM you the full story if you want to

Offline Roth

Can you put up a review please to warn unsuspecting punters. :thumbsup: