Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Annie  (Read 6659 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty Extreme-ANNI (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

After having read the mixed reviews about Annie on here I wasn't planning on seeing her but for some reason I left her in my hotlist. I kept on being drawn back by her photos. Over time she became an itch I had to scratch so despite having low expectations I finally caved in and booked with her.

1hr booking
Appearance: Exactly as photos.
Clean flat close to Swiss Cottage station

Initial mix-up over the appointment time. This girl is busy; I felt like I was on a punter conveyor belt. Her phone was on fire during the punt, so much that I just told her to answer it as the ringing was killing my mojo. I wasn't exactly shoved out the door at the end but she did say another guy was waiting after me. Also due to the odd time she wanted me to arrive (19:45?) I reckon the bloke before me wasn't too long gone.
At the beginning of the punt she complained that she was tired. Terrible handjob, fast and hard like she was trying to rub my knob into oblivion. Right at the beginning she said no anal because my dick was too big... yeah yeah… I didn't even ask for anal. No DFK (again not a problem for me).

So given all the above why is this review positive?

Annie is dirty. The good kind of dirty. You don’t want to have sex with her, you want to fuck her. And she’s well up for fucking.
OWO - after the initial wet-wipe-a-geddon and dick inspection (the cheeky cow even opened my japs-eye and had a good look inside which made me laugh) she just clamped on, took me by surprise. I tried to protest but words didn't come out my mouth. Sweet Jesus she’s good, I have no idea what technique she used but I almost blew my wad in 5 minutes.
Sex - during doggy I tried to back off and go slowly, not wanting to go deep and hurt her with my “humongous dick”. But no, she wasn't having that. She kept pushing back hard on me till I was balls deep, then she says she wants it fast… this little pocket rocket likes to fuck (despite claiming tiredness).
She surprised me a few more times during the hour, so much that I want to go back when she’s less busy and see what happens. And wanting to return makes this a positive for me.

mrhappypants

Ah I remember it well and you describe it so vividly.  I had the most disheveled punt with her but there was some moments of brilliance in it.  When I was at her from behind I push her shoulders down and she she pushed back harder for me :D

Reminds me of the classic lines
Analyst: "Do you think sex is dirty?"
Woody Allen: "Only if you are doing it right."

LL

I think that's a lot of money for the service you got.  Also when girls ask for it hard and fast like she did it's often because they want you to cum quickly and hope that you won't have it in you to do it again (since the vast majority of us can only manage to cum once).  Based on what you've written I wouldn't be tempted to see her but then £150 is above my shoe-string budget anyway I'm afraid.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Is that really you?
Yes, or your money back.

I love that quote....because I've yet to ever get anything back from a WG...

Offline kefcseries

Analyst: "Do you think sex is dirty?"
Woody Allen: "Only if you are doing it right."

This. Exactly this.

Offline kefcseries

I think that's a lot of money for the service you got.  Also when girls ask for it hard and fast like she did it's often because they want you to cum quickly and hope that you won't have it in you to do it again (since the vast majority of us can only manage to cum once).  Based on what you've written I wouldn't be tempted to see her but then £150 is above my shoe-string budget anyway I'm afraid.

Yes, I did want to highlight all the crap parts of the punt that seem to be a deal breaker for a lot of people based on what I've read here. Would I recommend her to others? Probably not if she's always that busy. Expensive for what I got? Absolutely I agree. I doubt I'll be going back any time soon, and yet...

I'm not trying to write "50 Shades of Swiss Cottage" so I didn't go into detail but there were a couple of good "what-the-fuck!" moments during sex. I'm hardly the world's most seasoned punter yet somehow she appealed to the caveman within. I did leave with a smile on my face.

Offline Urban_G

I found another profile for this girl. Calls herself Angie and pretty much the same content but thought I should link it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jesus_jones

Urban G, I'm pretty sure that's not the same girl. Annie has a tattoo on her back near her shoulder and has implants.

LL

I found another profile for this girl. Calls herself Angie and pretty much the same content but thought I should link it.

She looks hotter than the one the OP posted. :)

Offline kefcseries

That's definitely not Annie, different girl, different location. I've "seen" Angie as well:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21283.0

tufan

in her profile she clearly says that she can fuck all sizes of cock in her both holes then refuse yours since it is too big for her.
Thats bs.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bartolomeo

theres a few thai girls on AW that had (may still be around) very similar written profiles...im pretty sure someone has written profiles for them, and put in all sorts of bullshit to attract punters, so a bit, some or all of the profile could be wrong to what the girl actually provides

Offline Urban_G

Urban G, I'm pretty sure that's not the same girl. Annie has a tattoo on her back near her shoulder and has implants.

Both profiles look extremely similar, including the gallery thumbnails. I didn't actually compare images closely enough and jumped to a conclusion.
My apologies :hi:

Offline kefcseries

Just an update..

I did make a return trip to see Annie in January, she wasn't so busy and it turned into a damn good pounding session. However today I looked at her profile and read the following feedback,

"..the other special treatment was Annie bareback riding me to heaven and back. Needless to say I cum inside her pussy and I could see my cum dripping out.."

External Link/Members Only

:vomit:

Needless to say I won't be returning for round 3.

Offline rockharders

Both profiles look extremely similar, including the gallery thumbnails. I didn't actually compare images closely enough and jumped to a conclusion.
My apologies :hi:

Same pimp/group, probably same photographer shot in same locations, all the profiles look the same

Offline kefcseries

Same pimp/group, probably same photographer shot in same locations, all the profiles look the same

Yes, I think that was clarified some 3 months ago or thereabouts....

Point I was making is that this girl may now be barebacking, or even have been barebacking all along. Pity I can't change my positive rating. Punter beware.

bigone

I thimk there  was a clue in her q and a section
You Can rub your bare cock on my pussy  :rolleyes:
Bigone

Offline Milky911

WTF!! I'm wouldn't see the girl but is someone having a laugh!     

Stealthshagger

Just an update..

I did make a return trip to see Annie in January, she wasn't so busy and it turned into a damn good pounding session. However today I looked at her profile and read the following feedback,

"..the other special treatment was Annie bareback riding me to heaven and back. Needless to say I cum inside her pussy and I could see my cum dripping out.."

:vomit:

Needless to say I won't be returning for round 3.

She used to have bareback ticked on the enjoys as well as mentioning it in the text.

Offline Zeusthedoc

the caption/title on one of her pix is 'cum in my ass'....

I think I'll pass.