Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia @ Lush is back, but did anyone seen her when she was last here?  (Read 570 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Link: External Link/Members Only

This one is back as of tomorrow I believe. But when she was her in feb I believe she didn’t get a review from anyone. Someone must of seen her surely?

Checking her profile url there was one review done a few years back and it wasn’t a good one. Trying to work out of it is the same wg that was with lush a few years back who came back in feb and now back a third time. Or is it a diff wg from the review.

If no one has any info this may be one I’ll have to TOFTT and report back.

Offline pbrown355

Those are seriously late shifts she's working on Sat and Sun

Offline alibirmingham

Those are seriously late shifts she's working on Sat and Sun

Just had a look. 16 hours straight shifts is enough to make anyone quit. Don’t get why some people put themselves through it. From a punter point of view I’d hate to be the last one to see her or the first one on Sunday. No way will she give a decent service outing them hours in.

If she does more reasonable hours next week I may still TOFTT if no one else has any info.

Offline Dark Vader

Just had a look. 16 hours straight shifts is enough to make anyone quit. Don’t get why some people put themselves through it.
If she does more reasonable hours next week I may still TOFTT if no one else has any info.
All those hours she's working but yet no one has reported back. More takers than givers who visit this forum or maybe they are being ultra discreet. No internet footprint  :unknown:

Offline Dark Vader

I know she hasn't started yet. I'm talking about the last time she was on which wasn't that long ago. Lets hope she sticks around longer this time.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Was tempted to yesterday as she does look pretty fit, despite her resting bitch face.
Didn't get around to it though but pretty sure I will at some point soon.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac