Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one had a pleasure with this girl?  (Read 2013 times)

Offline robx66

She is not verified but got feedback. Just thinking if its a good idea of going and visit her :-)

External Link/Members Only

Thanks lads

Offline Willy_regal

Has an AW warning attached to it 

Offline robx66

All unverified profiles got warnings

Offline jimgooooo

i tried to set up a meeting with her not long ago. very quick to respond to emails, only does outcalls but doesn't drive  :dash:
will do cars meets if you pick her up tho

Offline Leicestergent100

Yeah I had same sort of comms with her.  Would only do car meets... something about her just didn't quite add up and so after a few emails I didn't pursue it any further.  Although the emails are now not showing up because she isn't a member anymore under the profile I was talking to her on, I do remember her being a bit pushy / shitty attitude.. which also put me off!

This was back in February time this year when she was apparently in Rugby using the profile name "Sarah-Loves-Rugby"

Offline curry

This was back in February time this year when she was apparently in Rugby using the profile name "Sarah-Loves-Rugby"

Same girl she moves from Rugby to Walsall every now and then. She is all about the ££ she said to me lets get it over and done with so i did i did one lol

Offline AlwaysLooking

Was going to say thought I recognised the girl

I saw her ages ago in Coventry, called Sarah back then. But she fell off AW before I could do a review.

When I saw her I had a lot of fun, was very keen to please. Not the best looking girl in the world, but had she not moved and then got to outcalls only, I was planning on going back to see her.

Assuming we're all talking about the same girl, it would seem she's seriously changed since I saw her then.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 06:59:05 pm by AlwaysLooking »