Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie/Dior/Rita - Middlesbrough  (Read 1965 times)

Offline williamshears

External Link/Members Only

The Vivastreet advert has gone so this is the advert I’ve found with her number on there. Of course, not her in the photos as she’s much older.

Happened the other week, messaged and arranged a time and was sent the address. Led upstairs and handed over the money for 15 minutes (£40).

Fantastic tits and a nice pussy. Allowed minimal nipple play unfortunately and there was no kissing but she was decent enough looking and seeing her tits bouncing in missionary was amazing.

Did missionary, cowgirl, doggy and finished in missionary fucking her hard and fast.

Decent punt, will be back again, despite her sending a photo of some one much younger than her in the original message.

Said her name as Rosie on the advert, then Rita in person and it’s Dior on another advert.

Offline sesalovdarlo

External Link/Members Only

The Vivastreet advert has gone so this is the advert I’ve found with her number on there. Of course, not her in the photos as she’s much older.

Happened the other week, messaged and arranged a time and was sent the address. Led upstairs and handed over the money for 15 minutes (£40).

Fantastic tits and a nice pussy. Allowed minimal nipple play unfortunately and there was no kissing but she was decent enough looking and seeing her tits bouncing in missionary was amazing.

Did missionary, cowgirl, doggy and finished in missionary fucking her hard and fast.

Decent punt, will be back again, despite her sending a photo of some one much younger than her in the original message.

Said her name as Rosie on the advert, then Rita in person and it’s Dior on another advert.

Thanks for review. Which part of boro and how much older is older ? Did she have a typical hairy pussy?

Offline williamshears

Thanks for review. Which part of boro and how much older is older ? Did she have a typical hairy pussy?

Checked the maps and it’s near Ayresome Gardens and she’s maybe 40’s I’d say? Not that much of a a hairy pussy when I was there which is what I enjoy. Don’t like the massive bushes.