Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April Wilder Anna's Angels  (Read 1634 times)

Offline NIK

Inspired by the recent thread in London reports on Kate Moist I decided to check out Anna's Angels website as I've used the agency a lot in the past.

Those of you who have read my book will have noted that a Russian girl called Adrianna was quite a favourite around 2005 / 2006, although I had seen her earlier under the names Lola and April when she worked for agencies. I last saw her in 2006, when after half a dozen previously excellent sessions (and a less than stellar 2 girls appointment with Amy) we had a rather bizarre final meeting (buy the book if you want to know more!  :D).

She told me she was quitting and going to America and she disappeared.

However she seems to have returned here using the name April once more. Indeed Amy told me she thought 'Adrianna' had returned some time ago.

External Link/Members Only

Now I can't be 100% certain that it is her under all that make up and photoshopping but I'm 90% sure. As I say she used the name April before when I saw her with Blue Monday. It says she's Russian and late thirties which would be about right as she was late twenties when I was seeing her regularly. I can't believe it's an incredible eight years since I last saw her  :scare:.

Now she's photoshopped to death, expensive as Anna's girls are, and eight years older, and she provided a substandard service when I last saw her - at least compared to her earlier efforts.
However all the other times she was bloody good and remains high up my top twenty.

If she's re-captured her earlier enthusiasm and remains attractive (not easy to tell under all that make up) she would be an excellent prossy for anyone who would be prepared to pay a bit and prefers the more mature woman.  :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

PS knowing   April / Adrianna / Lola she will probably be on other agencies. However I doubt she'll be any cheaper!  :scare:

Offline maxQ

the pictures are very old, she has been using the same ones for years

I think she is friends with ilona and ROXX FOXX, there might be more up to date pictures of april in one of their galleries

Offline Stav096

From what I recall, she did disappear for a while, but has been back for a few years now, and she is the original April.

Offline Peterbry

the pictures are very old, she has been using the same ones for years

I think she is friends with ilona and ROXX FOXX, there might be more up to date pictures of april in one of their galleries

There are un-photoshopped pictures of April in Roxx's gallery. You can see why she's been using the photoshopped ones.

Offline NIK

There are un-photoshopped pictures of April in Roxx's gallery. You can see why she's been using the photoshopped ones.

Have you got a link for this? Have searched but can't find it.

Offline Peterbry

Have you got a link for this? Have searched but can't find it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Available in the public gallery.

Offline NIK

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Available in the public gallery.

Thanks for this. From what I can see, although the pics still aren't that clear, she doesn't look too bad for her age. When I saw her regularly for a couple of years she would have been about 29 - 31 and had a fab body and provided great service, although there's no way I'd pay £250 even if I could afford it.  :cool: