Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tabata - has anyone seen here?  (Read 943 times)

Offline decadence

Hi guys! I've been looking for a new TS punt recently after I split up with my female companion. I stumbled across Tabatha ( External Link/Members Only ) - has anyone seen her? I've saw a few comments about her and the mood was generally positive, but I'd love to hear a full review from somebody who has seen her. My impression is that she is a dominant top, but I hope people can attest to it! Has anyone seen her recently?

Also, does anyone have any info on TS Nick? She is "Not Available" on LondonTS ( External Link/Members Only )? I'd love to arrange a meet with her. I have her phone, but she's not really responsive (I only sent her 1 text, but she hasn't read it).

Offline Tmor25

There are loads of comments about Tabata. I’ve seen her several times but this was quite a few years ago and they were non-paid meets having met her in a TS club.  She definitely preferred being dom but did receive once. She is absolutely fantastic and the best TS I’ve met by miles. Lovely person, super fit and great fun.  I hope to see her again soon but having moved away from London it’s difficult.

Offline Highfield Hal

Just the once. But would have been a regular if only I lived closer to London.
However, the visit took place nearly 10 years ago which must put her age at close to mid/late 30’s now.
Excellent punt though. She was versatile with me and really horny. Gave me a huge facial at the end that will live long in the memory!

Offline Arcy

Seen Tabatha twice, but last time was about 3 years ago so my opinions may be out of date.
Both times rank as the two best TS experiences for me. First time was my first experience and it's probably part of what keeps me coming back.
With Nic out of the country I've been thinking of a repeat visit this week, or maybe with Naomy just to mix things up.

Offline decadence

Hey Arcy, can you please write a review of her when you see her?

On Thursday, I organised a meet for today, but I chickened out this morning... The price was decent (£100hh, £150ph) and she is super quick to respond... I just need to get my shit together and do it :D

I will try to see her over the bank holiday though and I'll try to write up a review after that

Offline Arcy

Hey Arcy, can you please write a review of her when you see her?

On Thursday, I organised a meet for today, but I chickened out this morning... The price was decent (£100hh, £150ph) and she is super quick to respond... I just need to get my shit together and do it :D

I will try to see her over the bank holiday though and I'll try to write up a review after that

I saw Tabatha again this week. It was another great experience. Highly recommended if you're after a take control top. I'll do a review but it might not get done until next weekend so if you have any Qs beforehand just ask

Offline Chris1990mcr

I’ve always wanted to see her. She used to tour a lot but not so much.