Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any news on parties starting up?  (Read 975 times)

Offline JH89

Is there any news on adult parties starting up again. Been on a few mailing lists but not much come back yet.

Never been to one, apart from swingers clubs. And really wanted to try one until lockdown and them being raided put a stop to it.

Offline tesla

Offline JH89

Just tried to send you a message Tesla but coming back with

Your account can only reply to messages recieved from other members, you cannot send messages to other members that have not contacted you before.

I might be too new or something to be able to send you one

Offline CF

Is there any news on adult parties starting up again. Been on a few mailing lists but not much come back yet.

Never been to one, apart from swingers clubs. And really wanted to try one until lockdown and them being raided put a stop to it.
Something I've thought I should try a least once but never got anything sorted

Offline Craggy

I believe Adult parties Manchester will be re-starting as soon as the rules allow in June

Offline tesla

Just tried to send you a message Tesla but coming back with

Your account can only reply to messages recieved from other members, you cannot send messages to other members that have not contacted you before.

I might be too new or something to be able to send you one

your last sentence has two big clues as to why you can't pm...  "new" and "or something" 

or something = contribution  i.e. lack of

Offline JH89

your last sentence has two big clues as to why you can't pm...  "new" and "or something" 

or something = contribution  i.e. lack of

Ah I get you, fair enough, not had many visits this year due to lockdown but I’ll be sure to post my reviews when am back in work properly and decent money to spend on this hobby.

Offline Tonyg

I think its safe to stay they’ve never really stopped
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JH89

Yeah that’s what I thought, but gone underground lol. I’m not cool enough to know  :( :(

Offline mexicola

Yeah that’s what I thought, but gone underground lol. I’m not cool enough to know  :( :(

First rule of Fight Club......

Offline Tonyg

First rule of Fight Club......

First rule of Fight Club..... dont burn your arse on the light when you’ve got a girl airtight  :hi:
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac