Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: planning my 1st punt  (Read 913 times)

Rexy

Looking for GFE as opposed to a PSE exp.. willing to spend about 45mns (GBP70~80) .. as this gonna be my 1st Punt willing to travel out of London as will combine it with my work..

on my list presently are Amy (HOD), Vanessa Indie (High Wycombe), Scarlet (HOD), Missy (ex HOD) and a few others from ADW. Whom would you reccomend amongst these and if there are others you would suggest based on 1st hand exp..

also any pointers for my 1st ever punt... am a bit worried reg STI's... so defo no BB..is OWO & DFK safe.. dont want cold sores cropping up in the future.. please advise..

Rexy

52 views and no responses.. Some help here folks...

password02

You nee to be a little more specific - where are you looking to have this session? London or out of London? Please say areas or post codes - Looking at a young or older mature women? Most do 30 mins at approx £60-£80 pounds and then it gets expensive at £120-£150 per hour. Not many do 45 mins - however LisaDD does a £100 for 40 mins?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:26:39 pm by password02 »

Offline hendrix

Apart from what password said, you need to be aware that NOTHING in punting is safe. It's all about the level of risk you're happy to take. I don't wish to put a dampener on your first punt, and I hope it's a good one, but if you're completely risk averse, then this is the wrong game for you. Just something to consider. You can of course have a punt with no kissing and everything covered and still enjoy it. I wouldn't, but you don't know till you've tried.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:39:42 pm by hendrix »

vorian

Apart from what password said, you need to be aware that NOTHING in punting is safe. It's all about the level of risk you're happy to take. I don't wish to put a dampener on your first punt, and I hope it's a good one, but if you're completely risk averse, then this is the wrong game for you. Just something to consider. You can of course have a punt with no kissing and everything covered and still enjoy it. I wouldn't, but you don't know till you've tried.

Hendrix is spot on nothing is guaranteed but you can reduce the risk by research.  Best place to start is reading the reviews section.  Will give you an idea of what the expect and you can always follow up with questions. Once you have a WG in mind think about what you would like to know and again ask the questions  most punters on here will be happy to help,  you just need to be clearer in you own mind. Btw it is helpful if you ask about a specific wg to post a link that way people can have a look immediately.

Curious6705

Looking for GFE as opposed to a PSE exp.. willing to spend about 45mns (GBP70~80) .. as this gonna be my 1st Punt willing to travel out of London as will combine it with my work..

on my list presently are Amy (HOD), Vanessa Indie (High Wycombe), Scarlet (HOD), Missy (ex HOD) and a few others from ADW. Whom would you reccomend amongst these and if there are others you would suggest based on 1st hand exp..

also any pointers for my 1st ever punt... am a bit worried reg STI's... so defo no BB..is OWO & DFK safe.. dont want cold sores cropping up in the future.. please advise..

AIUI most of us have a cold sore virus in our system anyway as a result of being kissed by adults when we were small children. If you don't already have it IMO you're pretty much guaranteed to get it if you go round snogging people, whether WGs or not.

As others have said, the idea that it is possible to punt without some risk, is like the notion of being a little bit pregnant ...

HOD is £100 for 45 mins, and you've listed several HOD WGs amongst your possibles, so you may have to bump up your budget a little.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:53:45 pm by Curious6705 »