Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Heart / Lady Elizabeth  (Read 858 times)

Dave2014

Does anyone know what happened to the Hungarian MILF in Wimbledon . . .

Known as "Daisy Heart":

External Link/Members Only (no longer available)

and "Lady Elizabeth":

External Link/Members Only (set to distribute only)

She is the perfect MILF for me. She disappeared a couple of months ago, but I would LOVE to see her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

She looks decent BUT 2x Negative and 2x Positives

Is she worth doing?

Dave2014

She looks decent BUT 2x Negative and 2x Positives

Is she worth doing?

I saw that. But TBH, she's so hot, I would happily TOFTT.

password02

I saw that. But TBH, she's so hot, I would happily TOFTT.

OK she does look hot but I would insist on good kissing first as well as OWO agreed and if N/A then walk.

Let me know if you find her as she looks so much like a teacher I used to fancy when I was in secondary school !! :thumbsup:

Dave2014

OK she does look hot but I would insist on good kissing first as well as OWO agreed and if N/A then walk.

Let me know if you find her as she looks so much like a teacher I used to fancy when I was in secondary school !! :thumbsup:

Will do. I'm not too fussed about OWO, but FK is a must. The most important thing for me is a beautiful face . . . and she is stunning. I envy the lads on here who have been there. She seems to be part of the group of hungarians (Lady Audrey and Stacy Nice Summer) who are in Wimbledon - I've punted both of them - and had a great time - so as a relatively vanilla punter, I am presuming it would all work out.

I wish I would have had teachers like that you lucky ****!!!

Offline pumps

I visited her myself, she's a GILF if anything.  Last thing I knew was she was going on "holiday"

She knows how to take a good photograph  ;) But here's one of her all natural pictures, what your likely to get when you arrive-- not so great.

Dave2014

I visited her myself, she's a GILF if anything.  Last thing I knew was she was going on "holiday"

She knows how to take a good photograph  ;) But here's one of her all natural pictures, what your likely to get when you arrive-- not so great.

Mate - I'm still a believer. I still think she looks great. I love her wrinkled nose. Both cute and arrogant at the same time. Do you know when/if she's coming back? I know the Hungarians from that set are all away at the moment (Stacy/Sergei hasn't logged in for almost a month). I'm gonna get straight over there.

Did you review her? I didn't see it. If not, so give me the lowdown on this thread -  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Mate - I'm still a believer. I still think she looks great. I love her wrinkled nose. Both cute and arrogant at the same time. Do you know when/if she's coming back? I know the Hungarians from that set are all away at the moment (Stacy/Sergei hasn't logged in for almost a month). I'm gonna get straight over there.

Did you review her? I didn't see it. If not, so give me the lowdown on this thread -  :drinks:

Nah - I didn't write a review, I wasn't impressed with the oral without technique and a couple other things.

Sounds like it wouldn't really matter what anyone said as you'll be going there "dewy eyed"  :lol:

Offline pumps

Oh and no idea if she will be returning, most girls do a few rodeos, but sods law, she probably wont be back lol  :drinks:

Dave2014

Oh and no idea if she will be returning, most girls do a few rodeos, but sods law, she probably wont be back lol  :drinks:

Yeah - sod's law indeed.

Offline pumps

Yeah - sod's law indeed.

In fact this thread reminds me on this m/gilf from that very group, I was hoping to catch her again on the next visit.... she never returned. haha

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Dave2014

In fact this thread reminds me on this m/gilf from that very group, I was hoping to catch her again on the next visit.... she never returned. haha

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

She's nice too. I love a tanned MILF. They need to come back!!!  :hi: Hey Sergei - if you're listening - sort it out!!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

If she has a daughter I would be interested.       :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline MancSean

If she has a daughter I would be interested.       :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
She's probably be in her mid thirties though