Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Battle of the WG ages. 20-30 ; 30-40 or +40?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline bushman

I've been wondering about the best "real age" WG group that normally provide the best service that suits my needs.

We are lucky in Aberdeen to see :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Both super fit, passed 40 and fantastic at what they are doing.
I've never had a shit punt with a WG stating +40 on her profile.
Whereas the young and pretty have been the ones that disappointed me the most.
The 30-40 group has been a mixed bag. They normally advertise 25-29 years but are older and look rundown comepare to the 2 +40 I've mentioned above.
I know the older gent want to hang out the back of a young filly. But unless your just looking for a wet spot the +40 will win hands down in my opinion.

Wish AW stated the real age of WG's.

Offline Rockhead

Both look pretty awesome in fairness, mate. I've never gone to a girl over 40, but am considering doing so with the confusingly named Faye21 in the East Midlands. Says she's 39 but is widely known to be considerably older - and highly rated: External Link/Members Only

My favourite ever gal was 36, but now retired, but I've generally gone for 20-somethings. The latter are a mixed bag, but that's inevitable really given the vast numbers.

Offline nessie23

In my opinion I’ve always fancied and been with the older lady in her mid 40s to late 50s,
They seem to know what they want and are less giggly like a silly schoolgirl,I know the younger girl gets wetter but with my expertise lol I know how to get the older lady wet and do !
Btw how old are you rockhead ?
My favourite lady was milfsara-Jayne 44 years old and stunning did the whole works too,
Just wish she’d come out of retirement.
 :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 06:03:16 pm by nessie23 »

Offline Rockhead

In my opinion I’ve always fancied and been with the older lady in her mid 40s to late 50s,
They seem to know what they want and are less giggly like a silly schoolgirl,I know the younger girl gets wetter but with my expertise lol I know how to get the older lady wet and do !
Btw how old are you rockhead ?
My favourite lady was milfsara-Jayne 44 years old and stunning did the whole works too,
Just wish she’d come out of retirement.
 :)

I'm mid-40s myself. I missed out on a lot of shagging in my younger years so I've been trying to make up for lost time. That may be one of the reasons I'm drawn to younger women - I never got to experience them when I was younger myself. I'll definitely dip my toe (and other things!) in the older bracket at some point though.

Offline bushman

I'm mid-40s myself. I missed out on a lot of shagging in my younger years so I've been trying to make up for lost time. That may be one of the reasons I'm drawn to younger women - I never got to experience them when I was younger myself. I'll definitely dip my toe (and other things!) in the older bracket at some point though.
Had my fair share of shags when I was younger. But just firm flesh don't really do it for me these days. I want to do something meaningfull with the 5min rest periods between rounds.
When I started out punting I had to zone out between rounds with young ones as the mundane conversations did nothing for my erection.
These days the young promote themselves as SB and that type o shit which again does nothing for me.
Lets talk about life and the news and allow a punter to have conservative views without blasting you for being a biggot etc.

Offline smartieshouse

I think its horses for courses and impossible to generalise.

Some younger ladies have skills that continue to amaze me while some are just "lay back and take it".

Equally some older ladies can milk you dry with their abilities that only come with experiences others are past it and don't care.

Good and bad at all ages I would suggest!

Offline OakTree

I think its horses for courses and impossible to generalise.

Some younger ladies have skills that continue to amaze me while some are just "lay back and take it".

Equally some older ladies can milk you dry with their abilities that only come with experiences others are past it and don't care.

Good and bad at all ages I would suggest!

Totally agree. Some women are just very good in bed be they nineteen or fifty and obviously the opposite is just as true, some are plain terrible.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: got me thinking when I started out in my late teens I shagged a few older WG`s with big uns :D :lol: :D the younger girls all seemed to be slim flat types then...As an older guy now I could not believe how well they treated me then as a young punter a few allowed in fact encouraged a second pop :dance: easy in those days. But not  some thing the younger 20-30 do , they seem to want me out quick as poss (well I`m balding pot belly type   :cool:  Lisaff  (john terrys mum  ;) and Kerry have been amongst the best shagathon WG`s I have seen. Giving tips to me on techniques and what to expect as I have aged . As a lad on here said a while ago a Plastic tan  20 something gym bunny power ranger is not what I am after..Although... :P ;)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:05:05 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Plan R

I may be missing out on something, but I'm of the opinion that if I'm paying then I want mid 20s
 :unknown:

Offline PatMacGroin

25-35 is the age range I generally go for. Hitting the upper end of that range when they are clearly natural beauties that have aged well and will probably continue to look good 40+ and beyond. Looking back though, those early/mid thirties ladies have probably been the most enjoyable experiences of the lot.

Offline HarryZZ

In my 50s myself so I feel more comfortable with a mature SP, although I've seldom felt that an poor service from a younger one was due to age difference, if I'm honest I'd choose a fit SP in her 20s all the time based purely on looks, but they tend to be less reliable, faker and more expensive so the majority of punts have been with 40+'s. Having said that some of my more memorable punts have been with 20 somethings, the good ones are just harder to find, if you're punting once a month with fairly short notice gambling £150 against £100 with far more chance of being satisfied seems like the best bet.

Offline bushman

I may be missing out on something, but I'm of the opinion that if I'm paying then I want mid 20s
 :unknown:
Why mid 20's? What is the reason?
Is it all just physical attraction?
As I've said above, what about the time spend between rounds?

Offline seeker

I've found that although I will visit mostly 22 to 30 year olds
The only ones that have gone on to become regs are nearing 30
My favourite right now is miles  above her compatition :coolgirl:
Although I'm always doing research  :cool:
These girls are more relaxed and really know which buttons to push  :dancegirl:

Offline Plan R

Why mid 20's? What is the reason?
Is it all just physical attraction?
As I've said above, what about the time spend between rounds?

Yes just physical attraction, and being a one pop wonder I'm not bothered about time between rounds.
I can get hold of 40+ civies in the 'real' world.
I love the head spin of fucking a girl I couldn't even dream of chatting up.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Well, the youngest prossie I had was 18 and still used her real school uniform. Hmmm, a bit pervy. Anyway, she was beautiful, firm fleshed and lovely; but just an average punt, though.
The oldest; 40, but In very good nick. Mind bogglingly dirty full on punt. Erotic, filthy, memorable.
So I'd say a good punt is down to a variety of factors of which age is just one.

Offline Malvolio

I suggest mixing it up and punting WGs in any of those categories.  Personally I wouldn't go too many years beyond 40 as I want to punt someone younger than me.

Offline peter purves

Totally agree. Some women are just very good in bed be they nineteen or fifty and obviously the opposite is just as true, some are plain terrible.

I am not so sure at say thirty nine (just a random age chosen by me) one is more likely to be sexually complete  as a person and also as a WG, than when you ar ein your teens or early 20s. Being good in bed is one thing, then there are all the other trappings which come with making a good WG.  I am of the view this is something the WG learns through experience.

I have seen some 'eager and enthuasiastic' young WGs but for the finished article I have found the 'best ones' to be older whether in civvie and/or punting world
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:07:48 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shagmore

You nailed that, correct. Experience makes a big difference. You can have a really fit young lass with a firm tight body but is cold as ice. Give me an experienced MILF any day

Offline bushman

25-35 is the age range I generally go for. Hitting the upper end of that range when they are clearly natural beauties that have aged well and will probably continue to look good 40+ and beyond. Looking back though, those early/mid thirties ladies have probably been the most enjoyable experiences of the lot.
We all know that 90% of WG lie about age. So are the 35 year old beauties closer to 45?
As I get older I struggle to correctly "date" the younger WG and are almost always spot on with WG closer to my age.
My AW searches don't include age but services.

Offline PatMacGroin

We all know that 90% of WG lie about age. So are the 35 year old beauties closer to 45?
As I get older I struggle to correctly "date" the younger WG and are almost always spot on with WG closer to my age.
My AW searches don't include age but services.

I've factored that in. In my experience, from the WG's I've seen, the quoted age usually has 2-3 years knocked off their real age, if any at all. The maximum age stated on their profiles have been as high as 32. If any of them were late 30's or even early 40's they really are looking good for their age.

Jerry Standing

Personal experience concludes-

< 30yrs  Promise a lot, but delivery  isn't always the best.
30 - 50  Consistent good times
>50   Real mixture - from best sex ever to those so decrepit they get a sympathy vote for even posting their services!