Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The £20 kiss test?  (Read 23409 times)

Offline king tarzan

It works for me... the honeys don't have issues with it as long as they see I am serious as I have the full remainder in my other hand...
Otherwise alternative is they take money after agreeing then back track... no money back or some of it back..

Frankly they either kiss or they don't....

Many a times three second dfk snog and instantly money in there hands..

If they want to con it makes it extremely difficult for them to achieve the con...

Many men on here have taken there whore word for it and ended up with no kissing or just Mickley mouse lips..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

YidArmy

I've asked you this before but why don't you just try to kiss them without the £20?

Presumably you have made it clear DFK is a must when you book them. So why not just try to kiss them and then see if they provide that service. If not get your money back and leave.

That's what most normal people would do.  :rolleyes:

Offline puntingpumping1920

I've asked you this before but why don't you just try to kiss them without the £20?

Presumably you have made it clear DFK is a must when you book them. So why not just try to kiss them and then see if they provide that service. If not get your money back and leave.

Some prostitutes don't have a refund policy
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

It works for me... the honeys don't have issues with it as long as they see I am serious as I have the full remainder in my other hand...
Otherwise alternative is they take money after agreeing then back track... no money back or some of it back..

Frankly they either kiss or they don't....

Many a times three second dfk snog and instantly money in there hands..

If they want to con it makes it extremely difficult for them to achieve the con...

Many men on here have taken there whore word for it and ended up with no kissing or just Mickley mouse lips..

I'm not in favour of the pratice, but if it works for you and both parties agree, I don't see how anyone could be upset about it.

Offline scutty brown

Tarzan seems to have an avoid payment policy

This £20 "kiss test" is nothing but a fraud

Offline scutty brown

I'm not in favour of the pratice, but if it works for you and both parties agree, I don't see how anyone could be upset about it.

they don't agree: he imposes it on them at the meeting. No warning. "Do the test or I walk, and I might walk anyway if you don't pass"
Simple deception. Wouldn't be so bad if he warned them when booking, but he doesn't

Tarzan seems to have an avoid payment policy

This £20 "kiss test" is nothing but a fraud

Its not fraud, as he is not deceiving for any gain. He lays down the precondition for a booking to take place, the whore can choose whether she wants to agree or not.

YidArmy

If you've agreed DFK and then they don't provide you get you ask for your money back and leave. I've done that a few times and never had an issue. Asking firmly but politely usually gets the cash in your hand immediately.

The £20 just seems like a piss-take.

Offline lewisjones23

what a carry on

turn up and have the punt

none of this test fucking about

YidArmy

Its not fraud, as he is not deceiving for any gain. He lays down the precondition for a booking to take place, the whore can choose whether she wants to agree or not.

He's agreed DFK before he gets there though. Why test that with £20 quid? She's either going to provide that service or not regardless of the £20 quid.

He's being a cunt, that's all.

they don't agree: he imposes it on them at the meeting. No warning. "Do the test or I walk, and I might walk anyway if you don't pass"
Simple deception. Wouldn't be so bad if he warned them when booking, but he doesn't

Like I said both parties agreed to the precondition, before money was transferred.

Even if he did walk, both parties agreed to the prior condition. 

Offline scutty brown

But he doesn't "lay down the precondition for a booking to take place"
He makes a firm booking, turns up, then pulls the test out of his ass pocket with no warning.

If you've agreed DFK and then they don't provide you get you ask for your money back and leave. I've done that a few times and never had an issue. Asking firmly but politely usually gets the cash in your hand immediately.

The £20 just seems like a piss-take.

Many whores will decline refunds, and it doesn't matter how firmly or politely you ask.

There are many reviews that attest to that.

But he doesn't "lay down the precondition for a booking to take place"
He makes a firm booking, turns up, then pulls the test out of his ass pocket with no warning.

Before the transfer of cash is usually before the booking takes place.

He agreed before that.

Offline scutty brown

Before the transfer of cash is usually before the booking takes place.

He agreed before that.

The "booking" is when he phones up and books her, hours or days in advance.
Thats when the terms of the meeting are agreed. When the contract is agreed.
What he is doing is changing the terms of the meeting when its too late for the girl to object. Its a deceitful practice and in any real business would be breach of contract

The "booking" is when he phones up and books her, hours or days in advance.
Thats when the terms of the meeting are agreed. When the contract is agreed.
What he is doing is changing the terms of the meeting when its too late for the girl to object. Its a deceitful practice and in any real business would be breach of contract

Its a verbal agreement which can be renogotiated

Face to face conversations usually start like this for me: 

Whore: "How long do you want to stay"

Punter: "Its 20:15pm, I would like a hour booking from this time".

We could of agreed to a booking at 20:00pm appointment over the phone, but I arrived at her location at 20:15.  Just because we have changed the terms to our agreement doesn't mean fraud has taken place.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Maybe they don't show it but I think they will.

If someone did this with me right at the start of a booking I can guarantee they wouldn't get the best of me. You do realise this just makes the girl like your on some kind of power trip don't you? And she will just be thinking your an arrogant twat.

As already said you've agreed services before hand. What do you plan next ? Get your cock out and offer £40 to see if it's really OWO?  :unknown:

Offline Turtle Z

The possibilities for this idea are limitless, what about a £20 fuck test where I put my cock in and if I don't enjoy it......

Offline Moresomes

The possibilities for this idea are limitless, what about a £20 fuck test where I put my cock in and if I don't enjoy it......

I know what you mean.
 I've had no luck at all with my £5 "take it up the wrongun" test.
Seriously, He's just being a twat.  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

Its a verbal agreement which can be renogotiated

Face to face conversations usually start like this for me: 

Whore: "How long do you want to stay"

Punter: "Its 20:15pm, I would like a hour booking from this time".

We could of agreed to a booking at 20:00pm appointment over the phone, but I arrived at her location at 20:15.  Just because we have changed the terms to our agreement doesn't mean fraud has taken place.

but the test of "reasonableness" kicks in.
Being delayed can be a reasonable excuse / variation
Imposing a new condition isn't

but the test of "reasonableness" kicks in.
Being delayed can be a reasonable excuse / variation
Imposing a new condition isn't

I have imposed a new condition, as I have moved the time forward.

If I didn't mention it, she has every right to say we agreed to the time on the phone and stick to it

Although, I agree KT test is not reasonable

Offline scutty brown

I have imposed a new condition, as I have moved the time forward.

If I didn't mention it, she has every right to say we agreed to the time on the phone and stick to it

Although, I agree KT test is not reasonable

So you agree he's being a twat?
So what are you disagreeing about? I don't follow your argument

So you agree he's being a twat?
So what are you disagreeing about? I don't follow your argument

I said the quote below, and replied to any comment who responded   Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Fair dos if it's agreed at the time if the booking but to do this on arrival means the prossie is faced with saying no and losing the booking and cash there and then with little hope of getting another punter that quick.  Unfair practise IMHO. :( :(

Offline Willyed

What if the girl turns up at your hotel room and doesn't agree to dfk even though it was agreed before hand.
Do you just show her the door?
Banned reason: Undesirable.

Offline Roth

What if the girl turns up at your hotel room and doesn't agree to dfk even though it was agreed before hand.

Agreed before hand and she reneged so every reason to bin her. :hi:

vw

You do realise this just makes the girl like your on some kind of power trip don't you?

Maybe the inner dom is trying to get out of KT and mangoes and DFK are really his thing.   :wacko:

Offline webpunter

You've hit the nail on the head - 'normal people'

IMHO far better to wait to see if they want to kiss you
I've had loads of punts where not on the menu / for £ or otherwise
On the other hand where i haven't bothered mentioning & it happens the results are usually  :yahoo:

I just depends if the punter wants to try & force the issue
Some WGs will no doubt think WTF & give in - albeit briefly with the absolute minimum offering

I would liken insisting on kissing as being the same type of person who likes collecting no's of trains @ Clapham Junction  :lol:

KT - you might like to read the comments & adapt things
In the meantime keep the reviews coming  :thumbsup:

Offline Aj280

Fair dos if it's agreed at the time if the booking but to do this on arrival means the prossie is faced with saying no and losing the booking and cash there and then with little hope of getting another punter that quick.  Unfair practise IMHO. :( :(

Hmm whilst I can see that viewpoint. Isn't also a bit unfair to agree to DFK and then refuse that service when the punter arrives; wasting their time. Although I guess the method in the OP probably isn't the best way to combat that, wrong and wrong don't make a right after all.

Offline Roth

Hmm whilst I can see that viewpoint. Isn't also a bit unfair to agree to DFK and then refuse that service when the punter arrives; wasting their time. Although I guess the method in the OP probably isn't the best way to combat that, wrong and wrong don't make a right after all.

It is indeed unfair.  When this happens the punter can walk and move to Plan B and the prossie loses her fee and wastes her own time.  But this takes balls.  Alternatively the punter pays up and puts up with limited services - he can always leave a negative review after the event.  That will deffo affect the prossie's business. :hi:

But to say I want DFK for £20 at the start of a punt as a tester will cause a lot of prossies to be suspicious that the punter is a thrill-seeking time waster and then tell him to fuck off.  Next thing will be a suggestion of testing her out for £40 for OWO/CIM or RO? :wacko:

vw

But to say I want DFK for £20 at the start of a punt as a tester will cause a lot of prossies to be suspicious that the punter is a thrill-seeking time waster and then tell him to fuck off.  Next thing will be a suggestion of testing her out for £40 for OWO/CIM or RO? :wacko:

Thay may even start racial profiling to avoid his affecting many more punters in a negative manner or add more booking hoops to jump through.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
£20 kiss test
 :rolleyes:
If anyone tried that with me I'd tell them where to shove it. It's a joke, it's ridiculous. Thank heavens I'm too fat for him, would not want to meet anyone like that.

Offline Hobbit

Okay. So how would this work for an outcall? I can only see this working for incalls. I have had a few occasions in the past where I have requested DFK and only got some FK or lip kissing. The problem is that, by that point the money has been paid already and it's too late to leave. So there are many girls who deceive punters by lying about services and not providing them. I can understand where King Tarzan is coming from, and if it works for him then that's great. For many of us I don't think it would work.

Offline OakTree

I think most of us can see where KT is coming from but it's a ridiculous system to ensure good service, unless of course you just want to snog her.  I can't see it starting a punt off too well either.

It's not called punting for nothing and although sites like this do much to ensure that service and quality are improved, nothing is a guaranteed.

It would be interesting to know how many go along with the "Kiss test" and how many show him the door.

Offline Hobbit

I think most of us can see where KT is coming from but it's a ridiculous system to ensure good service, unless of course you just want to snog her.  I can't see it starting a punt off too well either.

It's not called punting for nothing and although sites like this do much to ensure that service and quality are improved, nothing is a guaranteed.

It would be interesting to know how many go along with the "Kiss test" and how many show him the door.

I think punting really has to change over the coming years for it to continue otherwise we'll end up not seeing any hookers and settling for hand shandies or japanese robots and virtual sex games. Right now, quality girls are scarce and a lot of us are sticking to regulars or massages with HE. So, in my opinion it's good to think outside the box like King Tarzan is. It may not work but he's got nothing to lose.

Offline jackdaw

I know some guys have a quick face to face run through of services agreed beforehand, before starting punt...in particular handing money over.

It strikes me as a reasonable thing to do.

Offline Marmalade

For me personally I find very few whores that are worth dfk-ing. I don't smoke, have I think quite a sensitive palate, and find most whores who dfk offend my taste buds.

It's like fanny munching. A well-kept, reasonably clean fanny can have many delicious tastes. An over-cleaned one tastes of fuck all or, even worse, soap and flavoured gel. If it looks very desirable I'll give it some oral attention if it isn't minging but few go in the top ten taste bracket.

The mouth both retains a lot of flavours -- especially the area around the back teeth -- and the salivary glands are affected by so many things that can affect the taste of a dfk, from lifestyle, diet, mental outlook, age, hormone levels, and whether the girl finds you the slightest bit attractive -- something that sets up a hormonal response circuit. As most prossies eat junk, have no life, are only motivated by money and make a living by sucking and often kissing any old bastard, they are hardly likely to have the tastiest mouth flora. So generally I couldn't give a fuck about more than a few kisses and a bit of tongue to express willingness. I'm there to fuck them, not make love.

bigmanbigman

Offline Marmalade

K.t. eat another banana
Or make a hole in a ripe mango and stick your tongue in it. Remember that the mango will not be fit for human consumption afterwards.  :D

Offline king tarzan

My £20 kiss test success rate ratio is extremely high..
The honeys laugh at it, surprised by it but they agree to it as long as they know that I am serious about staying after the kiss test as the remainder of the money is in my left hand..

A few bitches have taken kiss test £20 money and then tried to be awkward about kissing by lip kissing or moving away to which I got my money back and some have blatantly refused £20 kiss test and in both cases in others reviews on them the bitches conned other punters because it transpired they did not kiss at all.. just a fucken con...

My £20 kiss test is fully justified as 1st layer of protection for the remainder of my money for the forthcoming encounter..

You guys seem to lathe it

BUT I LOVE MY SUCCESSFUL  £20 kiss test!

I have never ever been told to fuck off or verbally abused or threatened regarding my £20 kiss test..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Stalinator

I think it is a bit cuntish tbh.

Offline BP

I think it is a bit cuntish tbh.

at the risk of being branded a white knight I must agree
and will probably have a knock on effect to all other punters the girl sees

Offline joe diddley

I'm not personally into kissing when I punt, though some girls have gone for the old schnogg and I haven't generally resisted. It's not a problem for me but it isn't something I actively seek in a punt and am quite happy to do without it.

Type_O_Negative

It's absolutely ridiculous idea  :thumbsdown:

bigmanbigman

Wgs hate punters so why would they love kt £20 test ?

Offline Marmalade

Dear pro$$ies ... How about a £25 pussy test? I stick my finger up your cunt, wiggle it about a bit, take it out and have a smell, and if I don't like the smell or taste or gleeky bits, tell you to get tae fuck and can I use the £25 deposit for your sister.

I'll bring my own wet wipes and see myself out.  :wacko:

I wonder if any resident ho's would care to comment on mango's gorilla-slobber test?  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Just seen Charissa's response.

Offline Marmalade

Thay may even start racial profiling to avoid his affecting many more punters in a negative manner or add more booking hoops to jump through.

Such as "I only see men that can write several sentences without fruit in them"?