Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingerlushlady - Sheffield  (Read 9432 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5577738) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dogL1d

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Had this lass on my list since she came on the scene, in February I was going to book but a negative showed on AW so decided not to , due to a lot of fakes turning up on AW ,then covid hit.
Near Sheffield recently looked for local sp’s who were available my preference is for mature ladies, this one popped up on AW so decided try my luck.
Txt’d as number is on profile asking if she was available , quick reply  and she was ( she enquired to my age as she states that she doesn’t meet under 40s ) time / duration agreed 30 mins @ £60 , pc given and asked to contact her when arrived in area.
On arriving at pc first thing you notice is parking is a problem as on narrow road with residents parking on both sides , if you drive towards Stocksbridge there is plenty of roadside parking nearby. On arrival text’d and was given door number ,about 100 yd walk from where I’d parked , small terraced house not overlooked ,  works from her own home which is warm and inviting.
Knocked on door immediately opened , behind door asked me to come in , She  is petite , Very attractive Milf ,plenty of free pictures on profile ,what you see is what you get ,thin but plenty of meat on her bones to produce curves in right places, age wise she advertises at 52 could easily getaway with 45, Photos recent and no airbrushing , dressed in a one piece Lacey underwear with nylons and high heels , she asked if I was ok with her appearance ,  :wacko: nice touch. It’s obvious She takes pride and time in how she presents herself to her clients .Fault will be hard to find.
Paperwork sorted Paula asked me to follow her upstairs, when she turned around , her arse was cracking Sight , a lass half her age would be proud of, small round and shapely
It’s obvious apart from the small dogs barking which are securely locked up that She never works without her spouse being around in his man cave, never seen or heard but informs you of his presence as she’s had problems with clients trying rough sex ,Won’t be tolerated as stated on site .
Followed her upstairs entered bedroom straight into DFK , she is a smoker but it’s only a faint trace not at all a problem, hands drifted to feel her arse and yes very firm , my attention then turned to her pert breasts , teasing her nipples produced a Tittie erection her nipples were at least 1/2 “ joked I better watch myself or she’d poke my eye out Very responsive.
I stripped off and lay on bed more  DFK my hand moved south undid her gusset poppers she was moist so decided to see if she tasted as good as she looks ,  this lady Was freshly shaven and tasted sweet moved a couple fingers inside her, paula’s pussy is tight, she obviously enjoys fingerplay, no fake moans just moving and squeezing as my fingers worked.
Though I was enjoying myself , a bit of RO was required, though I enjoy receiving oral it’s very rare that I finish that way But she was so good at working my shaft And bellend not sloppy at all,that point of no return was reached , it happened, She was very apologetic when I explained that I’m a one popper and it wouldn’t recover she tried her best to resuscitate the old fella , she was genuinely upset and felt she had not delivered the sex and that I would leave unhappy at the service, no worries there ,only disappointment was that I wouldn’t be able watch that arse bounce on my cock. Finished with some DFK and nipple teasing and the usual chit chat , cleaned dressed, and left a happy fella. Returned to car checking watch realised I’d been 45 mins how time flies.10 minutes After driving away  Received a txt from Paula still feeling that she had not satisfied me ,replied , that had enjoyed my time and will return work permitting.
She obviously enjoys the attention,enjoys her work and clients satisfaction is a priority, which you can’t fail to notice. She will deliver all her likes on her list , she told me she used to offer anal but they played rough and she had to stop offering.
She is down to earth great company and very easy to get on with , no BS small talk,
Would I return that’s a definite , I feel she still has a lot more to offer when you get to know her,  only hope boris gets this lockdown shit sorted :crazy:
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude, abusive and making threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Age wise could get away with under 45? Go to Specsavers mate  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Numberone

Have tried her countless times to no avail

Offline livelifelovelearn

Due to see her Friday....has an amazing body for her age

Offline GingerNuts

Now you've broken your five years of silence will you be posting a review?

Online FLYING BLUE

Not holding my breath on that one Mr GN  :rolleyes:

Offline Numberone

Have you seen her before fella?

:sarcastic:
Why not

Offline Numberone

No this will be my first time

If you’ve never punted before, you should take the photos with a pinch of salt!

Why have you met her?
I have punted before

Offline Numberone

Why have you met her?
I have punted before

No buddy, I haven’t met her. It was general advice as adultwork photos are notoriously unreliable. I assumed as you had no reviews that you were new to this game

Offline Numberone

But you have been in here for 5 years I see! You are wasting a membership buddy, get contributing or make way for someone else.

Apologise....didnt realise that was in the terms and conditions of joining the group. But i understand your point

Online FLYING BLUE

Apologise....didnt realise that was in the terms and conditions of joining the group. But i understand your point

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline secretjones

crumbs she looks rougher than my nan and shes been dead 10 year

Offline Numberone

Just get contributing buddy, you will get more out of the site and fellow punters if you do I’m sure

Will do fella.....
As much as i rely on the reviews people get, its only fair i agree if i contribute.
And i totally agree about the pics, so many times turned up and like WTAF.
To the previous poster, if you are on a punting post, dont think you are in a position to judge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 05:56:42 pm by livelifelovelearn »

crumbs she looks rougher than my nan and shes been dead 10 year

Dont disrespect your nan like that.
She was bloody good at what she did.
Especially with the false teeth out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Point taken chill..

I am not a regular hooker fucker.
So apologies

Offline Jon Boy Jones

As per my comments above, and my recent review of this SP, she is without doubt considerably older than her stated age and what her photos show.

However, she has a fantastic body and arse, is good at what she does and seems a nice enough and genuine lady.

Met this woman Friday.
Good communication and address given upon arrival to postcode.
Parking is an issue dependant on day and time, but managed to park up near to house.
Knocked on door, door opened and behind door was in my eyes an absolutely fit MILF.
Dressed as requested in a one piece lace outfit with easy access and heels.
This woman clearly looks after herself and has an amazing body that girls less than half her age would be proud of.
Led me upstairs to the bedroom.
She was very friendly and complimentary towards me, dont think she was expecting what turned up  :lol:.
Was very attentive and asked what i liked.
Lots of kissing before turning her attention to my cock with OWO.
I then turned my attention to her, this woman has one of the nicest pussys i have ever seen, shaved, clean and tight.
Just had to taste it and insert a finger.
Then on to missionary, with her laid on the bed and legs pushed back.
Wow this woman is tight and it wasnt long before i came GOD DAMMIT.
She went on top of me whilst we spent time chatting about stuff and what we would do on another visit.
This woman is attentive, genuine, fit and an absolutely lovely person.
Will i see her again???? HELL YEAH.
If you see her, all i can say is dont be a total nobhead, treat people with respect irrespective

Offline Martinx

"...whilst we spent time chatting about stuff and what we would do on another visit."

Which is?!

Offline Numberone

Live life, thanks for getting involved. Keep on contributing and helping us out.
Glad you enjoyed your punt

No problem.
Depending what you want from a punt, i would highly recommend.
Genuinely nice person, she has been through a bit of a tough time.
But still is very endearing.
For me, love her enthusiasm and desire to please.
I have never seen the same pro more than once, this could change now

Offline stevedave

Might be worth copying and pasting your initial post and reposting as a new review, lose your review cherry  :hi: