Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy VIP Masseur - Belfast  (Read 2557 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6205781) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Belfastpunt69

External Link/Members Only

I met this lady a few weeks ago after debating for a while if I should or shouldn't. Decided to wait a while before doing a review.

She uses a place in the area of the Ormeau Avenue.
Communication easy and she directed me to an area first as I'm guessing to see me first before giving me final directions, it was out in the open but no issues with people in the area.

She met me at her door and I was invited in, very clean place and she's a lovely woman who chats away and makes you feel very comfortable.
Confirmed 30 minutes for £100 and what I wanted, told me anal would be extra but I was happy enough not to go there this time.
She got undressed and invited me to lie down beside her and we got down to the action, she's big into the GFE and enjoys kissing and cuddling.
Next she's getting onto all 4s and she's going down on me, I have to say it was just OK, the odd time it actually made me a bit uncomfortable and I had to tell her to go a bit gentle.
I decided to go down on her and and she was clean and sweet and smooth.
She then got on top once I was covered and we got down to the business which was pretty good and I filled the bag.
Afterwards we just lay and chatted before I got cleaned up, defo not a clock watcher.

Overall I felt it was a positive experience but I think I wouldn't go back.

Offline pussylover76

Thanks BP69

She has been about a while - I remember seeing her profile as Monike.

You can search on here for a previous profile under 5414551 (External Link/Members Only)
Or current profile 6205781 (External Link/Members Only)

All the reviews seem quite positive - glad you enjoyed yourself  :drinks: