Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussy Busty Natural Belfast Tour  (Read 3896 times)

67 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (53 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline MartyW

External Link/Members Only

After a couple of disappointing non meets from VS/BS (thanks for that one Pussylover) I went for the most expensive punt I've ever done 1 hour, 180 quid ffs! It was based on her AW reviews and UKP reviews from her base in London, Camden Town.

Turned out a great decision. Great comms, excellent English, off Lisburn Road, parking OK after a bit of driving around.

Appearance. She's a knockout, sexy clothes and underwear, very attractive just like her pics. Easy going, broad range of conversation, top notch body.

I got FS, owo, Ro, Fk. She didn't mind a playful slap on the bum and acted out or genuinely enjoyed it herself, probably the former I suppose, but hey!

Her owo terrific and although different positions available she did the bizzo squatting cowgirl, classic Walter Mittys bouncing as she fucked my brains out, brilliant!

I wouldn't necessarily recommend at that price, your decision but something is wrong with you if you don't enjoy once your there. I never asked any other services.

If you've got the dough, hit it...

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Marty.
Age 31? Or closer to 41?

Offline MartyW

Offline pussylover76

Offline Aulshil1

Thanks for the great review, been looking to visit her for a while! I called today but was put off by the address. Is it discreet enough and what was it like inside? I only ask because I visited a hole of a gaf recently and wish I’d walked. Thanks

Offline MartyW

Quiet enough area and the house was clean and tidy, hope you enjoy her