Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misha - EI - Belfast  (Read 4556 times)

Offline ardsman99

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Very easy, a quick phonecall to confirm availabilty and then a quick call when parked to give directions to the house. Superb English has to be said.

Location- Small terrace house just off the Lisburn Road, It was a terrible day weather wise so no one about. Conspicious van parked right at the door to aid camoflauge I am guessing. Pretty basic inside but 100%.

Misha- Met behind the door as usual, let into the hall and asked to remove socks and shoes downstairs. Definitely the girl in the photos. Misha was wearing a sheer, see through bodysuit, very nice indeed. I would class Misha as good looking, typical Turkish look. She has a superb body with particulary pert tits. Her English is superb.

Meet- After taking off the socks and shoes, headed upstairs to a very basic but pratical small room, paperwork requested and set to the side. Shower offered and accepted. Again very basic but sufficient. The meet was definitely a positive rating but was one of the most transactional meets I have had (if you get what I mean). Onto the bed was asked what I wanted and was willing to do all on her likes list. Kissing was off the agenda and everything was covered (which marries up with her profile). Starting with oral on her, very nice body, nipple play and fingers allowed. I asked for some oral, no problem, she certainly has strong suction. Finished with cowgirl until I came. Off she got, cleaned me up a bit, some small chat, quick shower and that was that pretty much.

Overall- Great value for £70, for some reason her massage is £80 which doesnt make much sense. Service is fairly mechanical IMO. Accomodation is grand, if a little sparce and location is good from a discretion point of view. Misha is good looking with a great body and is friendly enough. Would I return, most likely because of the value and would consider a longer appointment to see if that helps make the flow a bit more natural than just getting on with the job at hand so to speak.

£70 for 30mins- Appointment was pretty much bang on 30mins from dooor opening to door closing.

Offline SN5

Completely understand why you say the encounter was transactional. She carries everything out well but only if you request it or ask beforehand. If she showed a bit more emotional connection, she'd be elite.

Offline pussylover76

How much to keep the socks on?

Offline ardsman99

Ha.
I’d say at least double, it was non-negotiable

Offline kinkywhip43

Seen misha myself defo one to return too

Offline Peken

Am I missing something with the taking socks off etc? I’ve seen this mentioned on a few posts, shoes off and socks etc. why?

Offline ardsman99

This is only my assumption… but you are less likely to do a runner with no socks or shoes on. It has happened to me a few times but until now was only East Europeans who did it