Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Tiffany, Derry  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Ymonstery

External Link/Members Only

Guys you have to go visit this one. Totally amazing. Comms all clear and arrived and given instructions directly to her flat (nearCity Centre). Was greeted by a different older girl,(there are three english girls all working from same flat). Tiffany came out of another room and handed over paperwork. She came back with nothing on below and showed a nice shaved pussy. Straight into covered oral and all I can say this alone was the best ever. You aint had deepthroat until you have been with Tiffany she went straight down to the balls and held it there for about five seconds each time, Im not bragging but im above average and she had no problem gobbling the whole thing and I mean it all. That continued for ten mins and then some sex with me on top. Tried some anal but didnt work(my fault). The blowjob though was something else.

Price on steep side £100 for half hour but she is worth it as she looks young and has the tightest body with small tits absolutely perfect.

The best bit is the fact she was english the difference that makes compared with dealing with usual Romanian standard punt.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:08:48 am by Ymonstery »

Offline kazor13

Was the older girl blonde by any chance?

Offline Ymonstery

Yeah I think she is on site as English Rebecca. They seem to be in Derry now. She was a lot older than 29 then her profile suggets. In fairness Tiffany told me she was actually 23 not 19!!

Offline kazor13

Yeah I think she is on site as English Rebecca. They seem to be in Derry now. She was a lot older than 29 then her profile suggets. In fairness Tiffany told me she was actually 23 not 19!!
Rebecca look good compared to pics?

Offline Ymonstery

Looks a good bit older than 29 prob around 39 defo late thirties. Her pics look airbrushed for sure, but she is still a good looking woman. Depends what your in to be fair.