Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey advertising on Backpage  (Read 891 times)

Offline vsgp3

External Link/Members Only

Hi

Has anyone met with this lady?  I am very tempted but thought best to see if you guys have any experience of meeting her?

She doesn't appear to advertise anywhere else other than bristol.backpage.com?

XSWINGER

She also has the same advert on Viva Street and her costs are on this ad, for in call are £80 for 30mins & £125 for 1 hour or for 1 hour out call £160

Also says she will ignore texts, but when I tried to call Sunday her phone went to answer service, so I sent a text, no response Sunday but to be fair she replied Monday am saying call me, dad already arranged a punt for today so may see here another time

Would also be interested if any one has seen her and if they can recommend her, also noticed that her pubic hair is natural ( normally I prefer shaved & smooth ) but what the heck lets have a change and go back the old days lol

bristolqwerty

dad already arranged a punt for today so may see here another time
:D :D Good to see your dad getting in on the act, couldn't she see you as a pair? , Does mum know? ;)  :)

XSWINGER

Well spotted Andyply, I like people with a sense of humour   

God my typing is shit, the ‘d’ is 3 spaces away from the ‘h’ not even next to each other, 
should have read  “ had already arranged a punt today

Anyway the original question is, has anyone seen Stacey and if so what is she like ?

bristolqwerty

Well spotted Andyply, I like people with a sense of humour   

God my typing is shit, the ‘d’ is 3 spaces away from the ‘h’ not even next to each other, 
should have read  “ had already arranged a punt today

Anyway the original question is, has anyone seen Stacey and if so what is she like ?

:) tell me about it,   :dash: I make so many typos with the bloody auto correct on the phone etc.....

Offline MangoPudding

Is it me or does the AW looks similar to this backpage ad? Also there's another thread on here "Abby in Bristol" which too looks similar to this profile.... all three people on the advertisement does not look the same to me. So possible B&S?

vw

Is it me or does the AW looks similar to this backpage ad? Also there's another thread on here "Abby in Bristol" which too looks similar to this profile.... all three people on the advertisement does not look the same to me. So possible B&S?
Looks similar 2 different phone numbers, maybe she has 2 prossie numbers !

Offline gonewest

Looks similar 2 different phone numbers, maybe she has 2 prossie numbers !

A good way of finding out which advert gets most business.

mastdoc

She looks hot. Any reviews yet ?