Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Karolina X touring Bristol  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like GK is returning to Bristol soon.  :unknown:  Can't wait to read all the fluffy cunt AW feedback bollocks from Pixelpepper, Ernie, Exeter and a few other tits!   :vomit: :vomit:

Must add her to my HL though!  :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

Looks like GK is returning to Bristol soon.  :unknown:  Can't wait to read all the fluffy cunt AW feedback bollocks from Pixelpepper, Ernie, Exeter and a few other tits!   :vomit: :vomit:

How's that HL coming on Roth? How many names now?

Liking my new short one  ;)

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

spkmstr48

No prices on the profile, does that mean she's free?  :lol:

Offline Roth

No prices on the profile, does that mean she's free?  :lol:

Most likely it might mean that when she gets to Bristol she will have hiked up her prices.   :unknown:  She was £160ph last time.  Let's see. :unknown:

Offline Roth

How's that HL coming on Roth? How many names now?

Liking my new short one  ;)

Mines getting longer not shorter.   :lol: :lol: :rose: :rose: :lol: :lol:

Too many prossies, not enough time and not enough funds! :lol: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Didn't take long for the fluffy feedback!!  :vomit:  Which is why UKP reviews are much more valuable than the AW bollocks!  :thumbsup:

I always have a nice time with this Lady. Forget the filth and pussy talk and discover the woman, if you're up to it !!!! XXXX  :vomit:

My Princess is back as beautiful & sexy as ever; the best GFE in Bristol..xxx  :vomit:

she is called the goddess because she is pure perfection lovely to see you back,couldn't get enough of that tight pussy & fab tits she is so fucking sexy.  :vomit:

Omg omg !!! Karolina left me speechless! I been searching for the one and I found , no need to search no more
  :vomit:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:42:47 pm by Roth »

SirFrank

Fuck me, what a load of shit. There really are some wankers around. What happened will stay between us blah blah. Is she worth a visit? My hot list is very short and very selective but I've got an itch that will need scratching soon if you know what I mean

Offline Roth

Fuck me, what a load of shit. There really are some wankers around. What happened will stay between us blah blah. Is she worth a visit? My hot list is very short and very selective but I've got an itch that will need scratching soon if you know what I mean

Well you can't go by the AW feedback.  :vomit:  That's for sure!   :scare:

spkmstr48

Not for me I think

Offline Roth

spkmstr48

Dunno.  :unknown:  I'm in two minds.  :unknown:

How so? Too many other options?

Offline Roth

How so? Too many other options?

I know, I know!   :lol: :lol:  I need to shorten my HL and not add to it I guess!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Un-hotlisted her.  Specially after reading this shit on her AW feedback -

My Perfect Princess; a beautiful girl and perfect company for hours; those beautiful long, shapely legs; She sets the standard for Girl Friend Experience.xxxx  :vomit: :vomit: :dash:

She must of paid the fluffy insane twat to write that.   :dash: :crazy: :dash: No one in their right mind would come up with that bull!  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:19:15 am by Roth »

SirFrank

Based on her reviews I plan to visit when funds allow. Having work done at home at the moment and some ongoing family issues, so funds are very tight and my priorities are elsewhere at the moment. Not sure how long she's around for, so hopefully will arrange a booking over the next several weeks

Offline Roth

A good whore who's profile is only spoiled by fluffy cunts like Ernie2Under who needs to meet a few more prossies the sad old git:

Positive   Ernie2Under (73)   17/06/2015 15:47   Seeking Service

Her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining, her hair her hair Falls perfectly without her trying she's so beautiful I tell her every day :)
  :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash:

Offline Roth

Positive   Exeter2009 (95)   20/06/2015 23:32   Seeking Services
    Thank you my Princess for the most wonderful evening making love to the most Beautiful and Perfect lady I have ever known....xxxxx See you soon...xxxxx

Positive   pixelpepper (59)   20/06/2015 23:06   Seeking Services
    What better way to spend a hot Saturday afternoon than in the company of a gorgeous, sexy woman who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. xxx

Positive   boob......man (12)   20/06/2015 11:05   Seeking Services
    GK is exceptional. Looks and service! Within seconds of entering i was on my knees, panties pulled to one side worshipping her. I was in heaven. Thank You xx

Positive   Mr_Wisdom (85)   20/06/2015 09:01   Seeking Services
    SUPER-DUPER meeting as per usual. Breathtaking GORGEOUS, skilled, personable and a body build for sin. K is intuitive to ones needs.Rocketed to a new dimension

She's not going to be stuck for a hubby then they all want to marry her probably.  :scare:  Just one thing though you don't make love to a prossie - you fuck them.  :dash: :dash: The only thing a prossie wants to make love to is a punters wallet!  :wackogirl: :scare:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:49:49 am by Roth »

Cheese on toast

She's not going to be stuck for a hubby then they all want to marry her probably.  :scare:  Just one thing though you don't make love to a prossie - you fuck them.  :dash: :dash: The only thing a prossie wants to make love to is a punters wallet!  :wackogirl: :scare:

+1  :thumbsup:

Shaketherooom

I know, I know!   :lol: :lol:  I need to shorten my HL and not add to it I guess!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Un-hotlisted her.  Specially after reading this shit on her AW feedback -

My Perfect Princess; a beautiful girl and perfect company for hours; those beautiful long, shapely legs; She sets the standard for Girl Friend Experience.xxxx  :vomit: :vomit: :dash:

She must of paid the fluffy insane twat to write that.   :dash: :crazy: :dash: No one in their right mind would come up with that bull!  :dash:

Roth - i expect lots of people who punt arn't in their right mind as you put it. Punters are a mixed bunch like everyone else, some want a good fuck other are probably after a more  emotional experiance. Me, i like a good gang bang! talking of which, what happened to LMP in Bristol?