Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie x - unable to contact  (Read 888 times)

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've been trying to contact Sophie for a few weeks now (not bombarding her with calls or texts) but her phone is always going straight to answerphone and she hasn't replied to any of my text messages. I even sent her a message through AW and I got an automated reply but the original hasn't even been read. She has been shown on AW as available so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Perhaps she has blocked me, but if so I can't understand why :unknown:

Any advice?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:21:31 pm by Urban_G »

Offline Hor1zon

I've tried texting her a few times this week and she doesn't reply which is a shame. I tried calling her a few weeks back, no answer so I sent a text. I did get a reply then saying to call the next day after 10am but I couldn't make that day.  Would be popular if communication was good. I hope to see her one day if I can get in touch.

Offline Roth

I've tried texting her a few times this week and she doesn't reply which is a shame. I tried calling her a few weeks back, no answer so I sent a text. I did get a reply then saying to call the next day after 10am but I couldn't make that day.  Would be popular if communication was good. I hope to see her one day if I can get in touch.

Sounds like she's pretty busy then?  :unknown: or just totally disorganised?  :unknown:

JV547845

I've had the same straight to voice mail experience calling in the evening all last week and this, not been able to book her either :(.  I think she's as busy as she wants to be, and just turns her phone off when not working.

Offline Aramis

Sophie is a pain in the arse to book.
I've managed once over the Christmas week and did it by booking online, sending a follow up text and she texted me back later that day.
Before that though I'd had the same experience as the OP and once had a time she didn't text on the day of a booking (which she accepted online) only to be texted with a delay which I couldn't honour so was well pissed off.
when I met her finally I told her she was difficult to contact and she apologised and said she sees 2 or 3 guys a day and I suspect a lot are regs.
So it's not personal just a girl who might be lazy or just rubbish IMHO
She doesn't seem the type to be nasty at all. Shes a real sweetie.

Offline Urban_G

Thanks guys, guess I'll just keep trying.

Offline radman67

Perhaps I was just lucky, but I had set my sights on her & as soon as she showed as available on AW I called and got through.  She is DEFINITELY worth the effort, really cute and sexy as hell.