Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swedish massage + f/s punt  (Read 970 times)

spkmstr48

Something that's been on my bucket list for a while but I keep forgetting about as my bucket list is mental not physical

This weekend before I see Claudia I've booked a full body Swedish massage at a conventional salon the morning before my punt.

Just hope I don't find out that they offer HE as I'll have to turn it down! :lol:

Jamboe1990

How was the body massage? Strictly professional or did you get more? I've always been a big fan of a sensual massage!

spkmstr48

How was the body massage? Strictly professional or did you get more? I've always been a big fan of a sensual massage!

Was a proper massage, was supposed to be full body but my back was such a mess she never got to the front in the hour. Told me I should go back every 2 weeks!

At £28ph that's probably a good idea.

Claudia offered me a massage after pop 1 so I was able to say, "no thanks, just had one!"

spkmstr48

Was a proper massage, was supposed to be full body but my back was such a mess she never got to the front in the hour. Told me I should go back every 2 weeks!

At £28ph that's probably a good idea.

Claudia offered me a massage after pop 1 so I was able to say, "no thanks, just had one!"

spkmstr48

Actually 1 hr pro massage + 1 hr pro WG for a total of £118 bargain!  :P

Offline Roth

Actually 1 hr pro massage + 1 hr pro WG for a total of £118 bargain!  :P

+1  :thumbsup:

Win Win!! :lol: :lol:

Jamboe1990

You did very well there mate!

I take it you never saw the Hungarian girl in maywood road, fishponds? That was a good massage!

spkmstr48

You did very well there mate!

I take it you never saw the Hungarian girl in maywood road, fishponds? That was a good massage!

No