Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie J  (Read 3167 times)

pking_paul

According to some long timers on here I should review a few past punts or I get called a troll??  So here is a first on Jessie J.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was unable to book another WG and tbh had a drink or two before ringing Jessie as she was the first one in Bristol who provided a direct phone number… so I was not really at my best I'll admit.

I was staying in an apartment and gave her the number, then waited for the door buzzer to let her in. She's a bright girl (and experienced of course) so she followed someone else into the building so I got a knock at the door instead. Quite chatty and relaxed right away, which suited me fine. My tastes are more normal GFE that PSE so I enjoyed a good fondle on the sofa before heading to the bedroom.

Very slim girl with nice big tits, and boy can she open those long legs wide! Lots of displaying which I also like, she was definitely the girl in the photos even though she said they were a bit old now. This cannot be said of an earlier punt so I was happy about that too.

Plenty of uncovered oral and then missionary followed by doggie. No rush and I enjoyed myself but didn't cum (I'll blame the drink, not her). Relaxed some more on the sofa, gave her oral and she suggested staying longer for no extra fee, which I admit surprised me.

A bit more teasing and I was ready to go again, so back into the bedroom and more missionary until I was ready to unload.

After the event she suggested I had a coffee, so when she went out the door some time later I had a cuppa to turn in with. Satisfying night - so glad that I rang her.

Yes she is a talker and that might not suit some, but for a good down to earth satisfying evening she gets my vote. Putting up with me being a bit pissed was a bonus for me too.

Offline Roth

According to some long timers on here I should review a few past punts or I get called a troll??  So here is a first on Jessie J.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was unable to book another WG and tbh had a drink or two before ringing Jessie as she was the first one in Bristol who provided a direct phone number… so I was not really at my best I'll admit.

I was staying in an apartment and gave her the number, then waited for the door buzzer to let her in. She's a bright girl (and experienced of course) so she followed someone else into the building so I got a knock at the door instead. Quite chatty and relaxed right away, which suited me fine. My tastes are more normal GFE that PSE so I enjoyed a good fondle on the sofa before heading to the bedroom.

Very slim girl with nice big tits, and boy can she open those long legs wide! Lots of displaying which I also like, she was definitely the girl in the photos even though she said they were a bit old now. This cannot be said of an earlier punt so I was happy about that too.

Plenty of uncovered oral and then missionary followed by doggie. No rush and I enjoyed myself but didn't cum (I'll blame the drink, not her). Relaxed some more on the sofa, gave her oral and she suggested staying longer for no extra fee, which I admit surprised me.

A bit more teasing and I was ready to go again, so back into the bedroom and more missionary until I was ready to unload.

After the event she suggested I had a coffee, so when she went out the door some time later I had a cuppa to turn in with. Satisfying night - so glad that I rang her.

Yes she is a talker and that might not suit some, but for a good down to earth satisfying evening she gets my vote. Putting up with me being a bit pissed was a bonus for me too.

Unusually no chatter from her then.  Seems her tits have grown.  Has she had them enhanced recently then?   :unknown:

Offline rudolph hucker

WTF!!??
Pissed?? I'd have to be unconscious to ever see her again. In my Top 5 Shit Punts Of All Time.

Offline Roth

WTF!!??
Pissed?? I'd have to be unconscious to ever see her again. In my Top 5 Shit Punts Of All Time.

I think Mr pking_paul is a troll. He gives some bullshit about meeting English Rebecca and having a grope in an alleyway before heading back to his place. When asked to review her he puts one up about Jessie J on an outcall which has no proper detail and he probably just made it all up.  Sad git. :dash: :dash:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

This girl is utterly hideous...........learnt a few lessons on how not to punt from her.

dont think  i seen a worse profiterole photo ever

External Link/Members Only

trol +1 :scare:

ATMIV

This girl is utterly hideous...........learnt a few lessons on how not to punt from her.

Me Kent - I saw her 2 months after B"N"G retired - how do you think I felt!!!!

Offline Johny Stone

I think pking_paul  might be Jessie?
If not, clearly a troll doing a made up review.

Offline Roth

I think pking_paul  might be Jessie?
If not, clearly a troll doing a made up review.

Definitely made up and probably a fucking troll. :dash: :dash:

ATMIV

Sorry for my ignorance what exactly is a troll and why do you suspect the OP is one - if he is, what is he gaining from posting as he has in the past

I'm Just being thick I suppose

Tony Montana

As punters on this site we are putting our trust in fellow punters not to mislead us and so waste our time and money by seeing poor service providers.

Pking_paul described a booking with English Rebecca which she has absolutely no recollection of, despite it being fairly specific about what occurred. So, it is down the the established punters on this site to verify the integrity of this new member so we know if his contributions to the site are trustworthy or deliberately fallacious.

ATMIV

Gotcha thanks lex

Still puzzled why anyone would waste their own time to write fictitious bollocks!!
What's the gain for them unless the OP and SP are one and the same?

All very odd behaviour IMO

As punters on this site we are putting our trust in fellow punters not to mislead us and so waste our time and money by seeing poor service providers.

a punt is shite or not very good ,mark as negative or neutral .

a positive should not be posted if
1 poor punt
2 nightmare waiting etc
3 over priced
4 lazy or non services offered that had been offered or on like list
5 very tried wg from too much working
6 and on and on
 :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :vomit:
basically be honest or dont review

sunday

Mr Kent

Why did you leave Positive AW feedback for her on 23/12/2014 19:18?

“A Very friendly and chatty slim lady, tall, very accomadating and generous with her affections, easy to get on with. I had a very good time.”

Lz-129

Mr Kent

“A Very friendly and chatty slim lady, tall, very accomadating and generous with her affections, easy to get on with. I had a very good time.”

Let's hope one of the lessons learnt was how not too leave feedback!

Offline Roth

Sorry for my ignorance what exactly is a troll and why do you suspect the OP is one - if he is, what is he gaining from posting as he has in the past

I'm Just being thick I suppose

Basically pking_paul starts off posting that he's seen prossies and recently met ER in a pub and then takes her back to his place.  Won't put up a review.  Then he finally puts up a review about Jessie J which is based on an outcall with fuck all detail in it.  The reason for going for outcalls or pub meets is that he doesn't have to describe their places cos he's never been.  In fact he's never seen the prossies at all.  Why is he posting this crap?  Anybody's guess?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Roth

Mr Kent

Big difference to what he's listed on here. Wonder why?  :unknown:  probably doesn't want bad feedback from the prossie in question?  :unknown: Not helpful at all.   :scare: Usually respected UKP members will put up AW reviews honestly even it they tone them down a bit. Mind you it's a  problem having the same user name for AW and UKP which identifies you easily.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:31:25 am by Roth »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Absolutely Roth...............I am Mr. Kent on here but have a totally different profile on AW, I understand there is a Mr Kent on AW.

Lz-129

And this one for Claudia Bristol after a neg review on here! I'd change my name if I were you

Positive   Mr Kent (104)   10/02/2014 20:53   Seeking Services
    Beautiful young lady, dressed to please with hair and makeup all perfect, nice clean modern flat, we both had a fantastic time, highly recommended.

Offline PaintBrush

Gentalmen,

More great comments, superb feedback and good advice,

I can now relax in my decision not to punt with this lady, but just enjoy the excellent posts and thank UKP

Offline Johny Stone

Absolutely Roth...............I am Mr. Kent on here but have a totally different profile on AW, I understand there is a Mr Kent on AW.
Are you saying you're not the same as AW Mr.Kent then? I always thought that one is yours too  :lol:

Cda1966

Maybe his first name is Clark, and he has a secret second identity

pking_paul

Gentalmen,

More great comments, superb feedback and good advice,

I can now relax in my decision not to punt with this lady, but just enjoy the excellent posts and thank UKP

Hi Munroe,

sadly my post is true and exactly as I found her to be. I can only speak from direct experience and be truthful. As for Roth's comments about her, well for a slim girl I think her tits are pretty big - and as for me saying, "Yes she is a talker"… I don't see how he conflicts this by asking "Unusually no chatter from her then".

Sadly this site isn't what I had hoped it to be. When I joined I asked if there were any protocols that I needed to be aware of.  I didn't get an answer but it now appears that if your reviews conflict with the regulars you become a troll - just nuts isn't it?

I won't post any of my pics of English Rebecca as that would be unfair to her. However, if English Rebecca herself comes on here to read anything, my review is already a good one and I hope she remembers me by recalling her flat shoes (they were kind of lacy and wet as it was raining). I took her for a bite and a drink in a pub in Cabot Circus and from recollection her shoes and stockings must have been in a bag, as she changed into them when I took pics of her when we got back to the apartment. She really is lovely in my view, and I'll send her a text to remind her as to who I am.

My reviews are on aw already, not only for Jessie but for other girls. I was going to add other reviews on here as well after a couple of busy work days kept me off the site, but being blunt all the stupidity on this thread has made me realise how pointless that would be.

pking_paul

Pking_paul described a booking with English Rebecca which she has absolutely no recollection of, despite it being fairly specific about what occurred. So, it is down the the established punters on this site to verify the integrity of this new member so we know if his contributions to the site are trustworthy or deliberately fallacious.

Hi, if you know English Rebecca I have just texted her, so maybe ask her again please? As for being untrustworthy with my review, this was my genuine experience in a place that I had rented - so I am very much at a loss as to why I have caused so much animosity.

Tony Montana

Hi, if you know English Rebecca I have just texted her, so maybe ask her again please? As for being untrustworthy with my review, this was my genuine experience in a place that I had rented - so I am very much at a loss as to why I have caused so much animosity.

It appears she remembers you now, but has a slightly different version of events which is what threw her.

Apologies for the confusion and accusations and hope you continue to contribute.

pking_paul

Thanks Lex but I think I may well be out of here - too much testosterone and not enough common sense unfortunately. Got a good punt lined up so will focus on that instead - appreciate your comment though. Best news was it got me talking to ER again - so a silver lining to this particular cloud eh?  :drinks:

Offline Bristolboy

How come we suddenly believe hookers over punters? Reading these forums that's the first rule, never believe a hooker. I feel sorry for pking Paul, at the end of the day, we're all here for the same thing, and there's no rule that you have too post reviews, or that people with more posts are automatically telling the truth, look at Mr Kent, something strange is going on there, lots of the people he's said he's seen on here are the same as the Mr Kent on AW, who he claims not too be, but when he started he said he was, but because he's posted a lot no one seems too question him, but a guy just trying too fit in gets accused of all sorts because a prossie didn't remember?
Sorry about the rant, but this thread shows uts not always the guys who review and post all the time can be trusted. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:56:45 pm by Bristolboy »

Offline Roth

How come we suddenly believe hookers over punters? Reading these forums that's the first rule, never believe a hooker. I feel sorry for pking Paul, at the end of the day, we're all here for the same thing, and there's no rule that you have too post reviews, or that people with more posts are automatically telling the truth, look at Mr Kent, something strange is going on there, lots of the people he's said he's seen on here are the same as the Mr Kent on AW, who he claims not too be, but when he started he said he was, but because he's posted a lot no one seems too question him, but a guy just trying too fit in gets accused of all sorts because a prossie didn't remember?
Sorry about the rant, but this thread shows uts not always the guys who review and post all the time can be trusted.

Few of us believe what comes out of a prossies gob anyway.   :wackogirl: But there are also some dodgy punters too.  pking_paul may well be legit and maybe just has a strange posting style. If so then fair dos to him.  :thumbsup:

Seems the AW Mr Kent is following the UKP Mr Kent around on all his punts!   :scare: Either that or they are one and the same.  In which case the real Mr Kent had a major memory failure about Jessie J when he said on AW - A Very friendly and chatty slim lady, tall, very accomadating and generous with her affections, easy to get on with. I had a very good time.

And then posts on here that - This girl is utterly hideous...........learnt a few lessons on how not to punt from her. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54092.msg703048#msg703048

:dash: :dash:

Lz-129

You've just contradicted yourself, bottom line is trust no one, if it stinks of bullshit it normally is

Offline Bristolboy

You've just contradicted yourself, bottom line is trust no one, if it stinks of bullshit it normally is

Too true. I realised I'd contradicted myself, but I was just ranting, seems a bit harsh reading it back! Didn't mean too come across stand offish!

Offline Jonathan Crane

I have to agree with the majority here. I saw Jessie J once many years ago. She was bloody awful. Either each and every aspect of her personality and appearance has changed dramatically since then, or the review of her services is highly dubious.

I'd liken the 30 minutes I spent in her company to sticking my head in the toilet and sharing at one of my shits.

Cda1966

I have to agree with the majority here. I saw Jessie J once many years ago. She was bloody awful. Either each and every aspect of her personality and appearance has changed dramatically since then, or the review of her services is highly dubious.

I'd liken the 30 minutes I spent in her company to sticking my head in the toilet and sharing at one of my shits.
She sounds wonderful  :wacko:

sunday

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10191.msg219742#msg219742
On here you say you are the Mr Kent from AW.....?

One of the rules most members of UKP follow is keep your AW usernames secret, that way members can be honest about their views.

We can assume that AW Mr Kent liked JessieJ and Claudia as he left them Positive feedback. How bad must it be to have someone on UKP pretending to be you and putting forward views you disagree with.

UKP Mr Kent has followed AW Mr Kent around, but the clues that they are not the same person has been there for a long time.

If you were punting in Bristol about 3 years ago then you would have been aware of AW Mr Kent in adultwork feedback. UKP Mr Kent decided to join and give himself some instant credibility by claiming to be this punter that most of us have heard of.

Offline PaintBrush

Quote from: pking_paul link=topic=54092.msg704607#msg704607 date=14292056

I won't post any of my pics of English Rebecca as that would be unfair to her
[/quote

P.P. Not really sure what you're about?

This thread as caused me much anusment. I have no intention of offending anyone I've just enjoyed the read.

As to pictures of E.R. No need to worry, There are over 100 on her AW profile and another 100+ on her PG and Some of them are absolutely stunning.

This has led me to the conclusion I must get off my ass and take another appointment with her. (ER that is)

Offline Roth

One of the rules most members of UKP follow is keep your AW usernames secret, that way members can be honest about their views.

We can assume that AW Mr Kent liked JessieJ and Claudia as he left them Positive feedback. How bad must it be to have someone on UKP pretending to be you and putting forward views you disagree with.

UKP Mr Kent has followed AW Mr Kent around, but the clues that they are not the same person has been there for a long time.

If you were punting in Bristol about 3 years ago then you would have been aware of AW Mr Kent in adultwork feedback. UKP Mr Kent decided to join and give himself some instant credibility by claiming to be this punter that most of us have heard of.

Looks like the UKP Mr Kent was trying to win some early street cred by passing himself off as the AW Mr Kent.  It's now come back to bite him.  :bomb:  He didn't need to do it cos his UKP reviews   seem sound and I can see now that they are not the same punter.   :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Bristolboy

I understand, but he's admitted to being the same guy, that's what I'm confused about, so he's obviously lying about something.
Fact is, he's been online and hasn't shed any light on what's going on.
Even more suspicious.

Offline Roth

I understand, but he's admitted to being the same guy, that's what I'm confused about, so he's obviously lying about something.
Fact is, he's been online and hasn't shed any light on what's going on.
Even more suspicious.

Simples.  Basically when he first joins UKP he says he's the same Mr Kent as the AW one.  This gives him some initial street cred and he is never caught out since.  Until that is when the AW Mr Kent gives Jessie J some good AW feedback and the UKP Mr Kent says she is crap.  The two statements don't  tally and the UKP Mr Kent is bang to rights! Oops! No wonder he is silent.  :dash: :dash: