Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New on the Taunton Scene  (Read 1216 times)

Offline thehappymonk

Not sure about this one - anyone here had the pleasure? Working from a hotel from what I gather - seems too good to be true!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

JV547845

I want her to be legit so much but the amount of text and structure of the PG mean's the profile's probably a scam.  It's just that it hints at French instead of the usual Romanian meant that I didn't put her straight on my black list.  I bet you can't get through on the number. 

JV547845

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:16:33 am by JV547845 »

Offline thehappymonk

Thanks, not quite sure what the scam is? Booked her for 2 yesterday, loads of texts etc etc, then she was a no-show and wouldn't return my messages?!?!?! Bait and switch maybe? Bit odd all in all

Offline lewis666

I think that is typical of Taunton now, used to be good but now is a landfill.......

Cornish sub

I think that is typical of Taunton now, used to be good but now is a landfill.......
I'm guessing she was in Taunton when the OP started this thread, but she's now in Coventry.

JV547845

Yes I know working girls like to move around a lot but I'm impressed by the speed some of them manage to arrange a new in call location.  And then they'r so confident in being able to arrange an in call location in the next time, they'll only stay put for a day or two. 

Offline lewis666

Its highly impressive as one I spoke to on Thursday was near me and the following day she was the other end of the country, damn those cheap flights       :scare:

Offline gonewest

I'm guessing she was in Taunton when the OP started this thread, but she's now in Coventry.

Newcastle now.  Could be Iceland next!!