Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The thai massage room maidenhead  (Read 1664 times)

Offline chunky

Hi guys. Any one tried the thai massage room Boyn hill avenue maidenhead. going next Thursday for body scrub and massage.Dont want to make a mistake. cheers.

Online xxxdavidxxx

Let us know how u get on cheers

Offline Kestrel

Yeah ... I have been looking to give it go. Been talking locally to see if anyone had experience
Great to know what’s on offer.. Thks

Offline chunky

Hi guys. thanks to all who read my request but did not get any intel. Did not want a bad day so sent her another text. She said she could do body scrub and massage but no HR so cancelled. I know girls don't like to admit to extras before hand but did not want to rock up and get nothing.

Offline gbpunting

I also enquired and got a message saying she would supply paper pants for the massage with no touching of "private areas".  So looks like one to strike off unless you have a penchant for wearing disposable nappies

Offline Kestrel

Thanks guys..agreed paper pants😡 I think a punt saved.

Offline TJHooker

Saw Ruth earlier this week during my travels.

It’s a legit massage only.  She does offer the choice of the paper pants or towels.  No indication of HE or anything else during the massage.  No ‘accidental’ brushes or swipes.

However, she does do an excellent deep tissue massage and does get the knots out.

Online xxxdavidxxx

Thanks for the feedback TJ I thought that
It was all legit but thanks for confirming cheers