Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would it be useful..  (Read 666 times)

Offline shagmore

Would it be useful for SP's on here to have a link to their AW site or similar on their home page.

Have read many a comment from an SP on various topics, but would be good to see what they offer etc.

Its just a thought .

James999

The touters would love that  :thumbsup:

I can see English Rebecca coming out of retirement to celebrate the thought  :sarcastic:

Offline shagmore

Don't see how it would benefit them, as it would be on their home page and not a direct link. But I see your point. It was just a thought

Online LLPunting

This isn't UKE.

If you're unable to PM them then you haven't done enough to be remotely credible here so why should any freeloader have it so easy?

Offline shagmore

This isn't UKE.

If you're unable to PM them then you haven't done enough to be remotely credible here so why should any freeloader have it so easy?

I can PM, I am not a free loader, get your facts right first mate and take that cactus out your arse. I comment most days, and review regularly

The point I am getting at is it would makes things more convenient and quicker. Instead of having to wait for a reply.

Offline king tarzan

The touters would love that  :thumbsup:

I can see English Rebecca coming out of retirement to celebrate the thought  :sarcastic:

James she seems to be always on your mind.
Maybe you should go and visit her?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

James she seems to be always on your mind.
Maybe you should go and visit her?

Are you infatuated with me, you seem to follow me around a lot  :unknown:

As for ER, if you took your head out of your arse stopped all the kiss test and juicy mango bollocks you may get a clue as to what's going on  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Are you infatuated with me, you seem to follow me around a lot  :unknown:

As for ER, if you took your head out of your arse stopped all the kiss test and juicy mango bollocks you may get a clue as to what's going on  :hi:

Don't worry James I am not FlyingBreadMan
One thing I like about you is that we have our spats but you never go reporting! ! RESPECT :thumbsup:

Online LLPunting

I can PM, I am not a free loader, get your facts right first mate and take that cactus out your arse. I comment most days, and review regularly

The point I am getting at is it would makes things more convenient and quicker. Instead of having to wait for a reply.

I wasn't talking about "you" you.

If you engaged your brain a little more you might have realised both that and the failings of your proposal.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:47:46 pm by LLPunting »

James999

One thing I like about you is that we have our spats but you never go reporting! ! RESPECT :thumbsup:

Not sure about "spats" you post loads of bollocks which I ignore, as for reporting you, that would be a bit like treading in a piece of dog shit on the pavement and reporting it to the council, it's simply not worth it  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Not sure about "spats" you post loads of bollocks which I ignore, as for reporting you, that would be a bit like treading in a piece of dog shit on the pavement and reporting it to the council, it's simply not worth it  :hi:

Gee thanks James your so kind... :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Would it be useful for SP's on here to have a link to their AW site or similar on their home page.

Have read many a comment from an SP on various topics, but would be good to see what they offer etc.

Its just a thought .

It's not what this site is for, Admin set up UKE for that kind of thing, that's where they advertise and have links on their home pages.

Offline cueball

It's not what this site is for, Admin set up UKE for that kind of thing, that's where they advertise and have links on their home pages.
Shagmore, daviemac sums up well here imo.