Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork account with feedback request.  (Read 846 times)

Offline donalddo

Wanting to see Taylor Jay who's clear that only takes booking from profiles with feedback. I don't suppose anyone would let me borrow theirs as I don't have time to get a few feedbacks in the next couple of days? Happy to return some sort of favour.

Offline Marmalade

Wanting to see Taylor Jay who's clear that only takes booking from profiles with feedback. I don't suppose anyone would let me borrow theirs as I don't have time to get a few feedbacks in the next couple of days? Happy to return some sort of favour.

Sorry to be blunt but you are in cuckoo land. If you have no feedback, suck it up, and stop obsessing over a single prossie who doesn’t want to see you cos you’re sans feedback. Just go and fuck a few to broaden your options. That way you will get feedback instead of trying to cheat with ridiculous requests.
 :hi:

Offline Drayki

You taking the piss!  :vomit: build up your feedback like everyone else has had to do or just go and see a sp that's not assed about you having feedback :angry:

Offline Belgarion

Sure, my AW profile name is Fuck off  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As if  :dash:

I've seen some dumb requests on here on my time but this one is up there in the top three, it might even be the number one.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:26:45 am by cueball »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hey Don no problem seeing as you have also contributed so much on UKP too  :thumbsup:
I'm guessing you don't qualify for PM status so i'll just have to post all my details and log in password etc on the open forum but can't see that being an issue  :dash:

My AW profile name is Leechy Fucker and password is kiss my arse  :hi:

Offline pamplona

Plenty of girls who will see you without feedback. Build up your own.

Are you going to the punters xmas party? :D

Offline Chorley

Sod off and get your own feedback you cheeky sod!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

James999

Sure no problem what do you propose to do as a return favour?

Offline Moresomes

Hey Don no problem seeing as you have also contributed so much on UKP too  :thumbsup:
I'm guessing you don't qualify for PM status so i'll just have to post all my details and log in password etc on the open forum but can't see that being an issue  :dash:

My AW profile name is Leechy Fucker and password is kiss my arse  :hi:

Fuck me, We've doubled up. I'll have to change mine.

O/P has a least managed to set a new standard in leeching. It'll take some beating.

James999

Didn't you get feedback from your September meet  :unknown:

Going to TOFT tonight. Torn between hot Bulgarian Monik

External Link/Members Only

and sexy party girl Jessica

Jessica at least has a whatsapp pic. Can anyone help me decide?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I've got a better idea, I'll use my AW account to make the booking and arrange for you to pay then you can read / wank over my review after I've seen her.

Offline Belgarion

I've got a better idea, I'll use my AW account to make the booking and arrange for you to pay then you can read / wank over my review after I've seen her.

Superb idea

Online scutty brown

Or you could do the reverse of what a lot of girls do:
create a bunch of girls fake profiles using stolen photos, arrange a meeting with each of them, then add reciprocal feedback
you should be able to create enough in a day to make it work   

there is a risk of getting banned from AW, but I'm sure you know how to avoid that
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:04:18 pm by scutty brown »

Offline cueball

O/P has a least managed to set a new standard in leeching. It'll take some beating.

Agreed, that takes leeching to an all new level

What a complete tit to even think that anybody is gonna get involved with that.

Typical of the modern "I want my arse wiping" thinking.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:55:19 pm by cueball »

Online Steely Dan

OP doesn't even have the common courtesy to post the link.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fake boobs, £200, fussy attitude, bareback :vomit: .  Funny, in the end we saved you!

Offline Mr_Shins

That profile offers bareback so I would suggest you do not see her even when you get feedback.

Offline PatMacGroin

Bareback with +400 AW Feedback! And she demands to see recent feedback from the punters but hides her own?

Offline shagmore

You are welcome to her the BB fuck wit, fake boobs, stick thin, no thanks. Would rather have a wank.
 :dash: :dash: