Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK SEX CLUB MEMBERSHIP ACCESS TO PARTIES  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Germany

DEAR ALL

HOPE YOU ARE WELL

I RECONSIDERING MY APPROACH TOWARDS VISITNG PROSSIES. I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A DISCUSSION OF, IF, IN THE LONG RUN, IT IS NOT BETTER TO PAY ANNUALLY FOR SOME SEX CLUB (MOST ADVERTISING THEMSELVES AS HIGH END CLUBS) WHERE YOU WILL HAVE PERHAPS EACH WEEKEND ACCESS TO THE PARTY, AS AN SINGLE MALE, HAVING SEX, HAVING RUSH THE ADRENALINE IN YOUR BODY SAME AS WHEN YOU MAKING COMMS OR WAITING OUTSIDE THE DOORS FOR GIRL OPEN THE DOOR, TO ENJOY WHOLE NIGHT, FUCKING AND DRINKING SOME FINE ALCOHOL.

MY PERSPECTIVE IS THAT FROM FINNACIAL POINT, IT WILL BE MUCH MORE EFFICIENT, THAN VISITING PROSSIES 2-4 TIMES  A MONTH.

THERE ARE PLENTY CLUBS TO CHOOSE FROM, AS AN EXPAMLE:

External Link/Members Only

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE?

AREN'T HERE SOM MEMBERS OF SOME CLUB, ARRANGING AND VISITING PARTIES LIKE THIS IN LONDON AND UK?

HOW IS TO BE SINGLE MALE ON PARTY?

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOUR VIEWPOINT, INCLUDING EXPERIENCE, OR SUGGESTIONS AS SEX IS MY ADDICTION AND I BELIEVE I SHALL DO THINGS MORE SOPHISTICATED AND FOLLOW THE UP WITH THE INDUSTRY...

REGARDS

GERMAY

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 11:18:58 am by Germany »

Offline nigel4498

Why are you shouting?

He's probably in Germany and thinks we can't here him  :D :D :D

Offline JamesKW

With the fetish ones such as TG or Subversion there is no membership you pay per event,I did this scene for about five years and your luck is the same as any swingers event.(None at all unless you are good with the blaney or a bit of a hunk)Swingers events tend to attract the fattest most undesireable girls and any that look any good are usually WGs payed to attend for the evening.

YidArmy

Isn't this what the Phoenix Club and numerous others have been doing for as long as anyone can remember?

bigmanbigman

Offline Germany

With the fetish ones such as TG or Subversion there is no membership you pay per event,I did this scene for about five years and your luck is the same as any swingers event.(None at all unless you are good with the blaney or a bit of a hunk)Swingers events tend to attract the fattest most undesireable girls and any that look any good are usually WGs payed to attend for the evening.

hmm...,great alternatives. I attended in the past very heavy gore parties in Angel, so I can imagine what it is about. But as you said, this is not swinger party unless you know where your dick to put...

Offline catweazle

hmm...,great alternatives. I attended in the past very heavy gore parties in Angel, so I can imagine what it is about. But as you said, this is not swinger party unless you know where your dick to put...

I didnt know Yoda punted........

Offline tazz

bigmanbigman

Think pay per play bar fkk clubs pay for 10 entries get 12 ?

Offline shagmore

Will stick with the WGs, not many se clubs round by me - or that I know of

vt

There's a fairly up-to-date list of UK sex parties on the wiki:

External Link/Members Only

All the UK sex parties I know of charge a fee per visit, though some do have membership schemes with an annual or lifetime subscription that entitles members to a certain discount per party.

I can't imagine that paying upfront for a whole year of partying would be wise in the UK where these establishments are illegal brothels in the eyes of the law. What happens if the establishment goes under? You won't be able to go to trading Standards to get your money back.  :hi:

Offline davidgood

Anyone ever been to Lifestyle Parties see External Link/Members Only
I went to one of their parties last Wednesday.

My review will be in the London section.

Regards,

davidgood

J39

Seems odd that OP would jump to a subscription for a club hes never visited before?
Surely you would visit a couple of times and decide to pay a subscription only if you really enjoy it and want to go back?

In my experience the punting scene is always changing, and can any event really garantee the same quality evey week for months and months?