Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING cold caller - Gia Diaz - Cheltenham (Touring)  (Read 1715 times)

3 review(s) for GiaDiazUK (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yungpunt

Haven't reviewed for ages after taking a break from punting, but felt discourteous behaviour needed to be noted.

Lots of cold calls after initial contact.

External Link/Members Only

Being completely upfront a meet did not happen, I was trying to plan ahead. This review is mostly for info.

I tried to call Gia, as I would have been in the area and wanted to know if she was available. No answer.

Over the next few hours I get several calls and 2 text messages. The problem being my wife and daughter were home earlier than expected and I had to quickly stash the punting phone. (Slight error on my part and lesson 1 - turn the punting phone off first!!!)

I dropped her a discrete text saying now wasn't convenient, for her to then phone again!

I spoke to her an hour later. She advised she pre-books more than relying on same-day, and that her rate varied.

If you pre-book she charges £400 an hour... No you didn't misread, £400!  :wacko:

If you did a same-day, it's only £250 an hour. 

Either way, unprofessional and eye wateringly over priced. Be wary of contact if the previous theiving review doesn't put you off first (second lesson - read first, phone second!)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 07:28:31 pm by Yungpunt »

Offline houseboot

Not a Review as you never arranged an appointment.

Moved to discussion thread.