Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you/Have you ?  (Read 1360 times)

Offline The Chirpy Irish

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon all, been awhile since posted and indeed punted but you can blame lockdown a little plus my waning interest in the South West (Cheltenham ish) scene. Anyway was looking through AW and came across (not literally!) and it strangely appeals, although not my usual fancy.

As the title says, would anyone and has anyone ?

Thanks fellas

Offline Cupid Stuntz

« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 04:22:32 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline threechilliman

I could have sworn I'd read a review of her on here in the last few months but nothing showing now :unknown:

Offline houseboot

I could have sworn I'd read a review of her on here in the last few months but nothing showing now :unknown:

Yes, there is.

Click on the link which says 0

Offline Coriniumstud

Not for me
But let us know how you get on

Offline The Chirpy Irish

It’ll be on the toss of a coin but I certainly will if I do  ;)

Online southcoastpunter

would anyone and has anyone ?

I can understand you asking if anyone has seen her to give you feed back, but, and with respect, what the hell does it matter if others would or wouldn't. Its only if you like her that matters. If all members came on saying "yes I would" or "no i wouldn't" we would have pages amd pages of useless information.

If she is your cup of tea, and you have done as much due diligence as you reasonable can and can get to see her, go for it!

(oh and btw, personally, I wouldn't as when I am paying for it, I like to enjoy considerably younger, fitter bodies. But that is just me and, I am sure, doesn't help you at all. )

ps - before someone says it, I'll say it for you....it you don't like a thread, then don't read it!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 07:29:01 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I can understand you asking if anyone has seen her to give you feed back, but, and with respect, what the hell does it matter if others would or wouldn't. Its only if you like her that matters. If all members came on saying "yes I would" or "no i wouldn't" we would have pages amd pages of useless information.

If she is your cup of tea, and you have done as much due diligence as you reasonable can and can get to see her, go for it!

(oh and btw, personally, I wouldn't as when I am paying for it, I like to enjoy considerably younger, fitter bodies. But that is just me and, I am sure, doesn't help you at all. )

ps - before someone says it, I'll say it for you....it you don't like a thread, then don't read it!!

A point well made and understand what you mean but if someone is torn as I am then feedback obviously helps to make up your mind doesn’t it ? .... isn’t that the purpose of being in here, to give others the benefit of your experience and thoughts

Anyway like I say you make a good point so thanks

Offline oap69

She does a threesome with Alisa503 @ £260ph,  under the name of  C&A.
One aged 60 the other 61.

Offline Chatte Noir

Looks a bit like Camilla Duchess of Cornwall . Each to own .
About 40 years too old for me

Offline JamMasta

Yeah I would, absolutely desperate atm 😂