Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good WG's south of Bristol but not in Bristol?  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Clanger

Everything seems to be Bristol, Bristol, Bristol, but that place is such a stressy hellhole to visit, I don't want to go there. I don't like Bristol at all. :thumbsdown:
South of Bristol all we seem to have are old women and skanks. I'm looking especially around the Taunton - Weston area, but I don't mind going as far as Exeter.

(edit) By good, I should say attractive and good. TBH a lot of UKPunters seem to rate what I'd call a 5 as an 8 or a 9.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:03:36 pm by Clanger »

sloopjohnb

By good, I should say attractive and good. TBH a lot of UKPunters seem to rate what I'd call a 5 as an 8 or a 9.
Write a few reviews, then we'll have a better idea what your standards are.

bigmanbigman

Why look then ask Bristol is a bad car area to vist but thing most wgs central ?

bigmanbigman

JV547845

TBH a lot of UKPunters seem to rate what I'd call a 5 as an 8 or a 9.

People might be more inclined to help you if you stop wingeing and stop slagging off UKP users.  Good luck on your own.

bigmanbigman

Plenty of 9 and 10 £1000 per hour good luck.

Offline Clanger

People might be more inclined to help you if you stop wingeing and stop slagging off UKP users.  Good luck on your own.

I think a bit of wingeing is justified when it come to the number of WG's on AdultWorks who post misleading photos and descriptions of themselves and have poor hygiene. I expect some exaggeration, but not outright bullshitting. As for UKP'er, I don't think I'm slagging them off; I met two WG's based on reviews and recommendations, and while they were both fine, nothing wrong with them as such, they were both a bit on the mature side and showing it.

vw

I think a bit of wingeing is justified when it come to the number of WG's on AdultWorks who post misleading photos and descriptions of themselves and have poor hygiene. I expect some exaggeration, but not outright bullshitting. As for UKP'er, I don't think I'm slagging them off; I met two WG's based on reviews and recommendations, and while they were both fine, nothing wrong with them as such, they were both a bit on the mature side and showing it.

who gives a fuck about what you expect you are a lowly leech that offers nothing.

maybe put your money where your mouth is and provide some reviews.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Clanger

Are you people smoking meth? Why all the rage?
I'll explain again:

1. A lot of WG's lie on their profiles. People complain about them. YOU complain about them. This is not "wingeing". It's not wingeing when you do it, and it's not wingeing when I do it.

2. Some reviews on UKPunting are, in my opinion - not everyone's opinion, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who shares this opinion - overly generous to the WG's.
This may result in disappointment to UKP'ers.

vw

I'll explain again:

1. A lot of WG's lie on their profiles. People complain about them. YOU complain about them. This is not "wingeing". It's not wingeing when you do it, and it's not wingeing when I do it.

2. Some reviews on UKPunting are, in my opinion - not everyone's opinion, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who shares this opinion - overly generous to the WG's.

Who is over generous except MrDiamond ? 

Offline rudolph hucker

I'll explain again:

Clanger, we are all in the 'same boat' as it were. WE have to try WGs, WE have to live with the consequences of bullshit profiles, lies et al. WE have to decipher reviews to ascertain if the WG is someone who suits everyone's individual taste, and I will emphasize everyone's individual taste, as what some punters call a 5, others rate as a 9 etc., etc.
God only knows how much hard earned I've wasted on whores who were a disappointment, in my pursuit of this most unusual and generally taboo hobby.

docmarting

I agree with Rudolph. Girls and services are very subjective, and so are punters likes and dislikes. You just have to learn to read between the lines and at some point take the plunge. Some girls you will like, some not.

Offline happy as larry

Also i have seen girls one week who have been fantastic gone back the following week to visit the same girl only to fine her service has taken a nose dive!

bigmanbigman

Imo 2nd meeting is best of all meets with a wg

Offline hamchang

The Thai Nest of hookers in Taunton is very reliable. Not been for a few months, but was in there once a few for a while.

Offline oddjob42

The Thai Nest of hookers in Taunton? Do you have a link or contact please?

Offline hamchang

The Thai Nest of hookers in Taunton? Do you have a link or contact please?

They are on AW

External Link/Members Only

These are the current ones. It was Barbie and Beckie when I was going there a lot. They are the same ones from Snow Hill in Birmingham. Numbers all answered by the same lady (mamasan basically), and there are usually 2 in there at any given time. Based in a smart flat in the new Firepool Lock development. PArking was easy when it was still under construction, but now the main road to it is open, it's getting harder.

Offline oddjob42

Thanks mate, I see they all have the same profile. I might give it a go next week.
I tried a Thai in Milton Keynes once before, the pictures were enticing, only when I got there I thought it was a shaved monkey!
I did it anyway but ...

I hope these girls turn out to be young fit and good looking!

Offline hamchang

Thanks mate, I see they all have the same profile. I might give it a go next week.
I tried a Thai in Milton Keynes once before, the pictures were enticing, only when I got there I thought it was a shaved monkey!
I did it anyway but ...

I hope these girls turn out to be young fit and good looking!

the ones I saw were all well worth it, young, tight, and good performers. They all have reviews on here, so you know what you are getting. Be sure to say to the lady on the sms or call though you want X girl, and no switch!

Offline HawkG

well Clanger, how about balancing these reviews with a few of your own “correct” ones?  Just a thought, like.

Leech.