Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little_Pixiee on tour in Gloucester  (Read 2405 times)

Bootleg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour

£130

I had Little Pixiee in my AW hot list for a while and quite by chance I happened to notice she was touring close to me in Gloucester.

I emailed her and asked for an hour starting at 8am (10am was the starting time on her profile) which she was happy to agree to. Subsequent communication was by text and I received responses promptly. She asked me to confirm an hour before the meet on the day itself and seemed a little doubtful as to whether I would turn up but come the day everything went well - she answered when I called to confirm and we agreed which outfit she would wear.

I arrived at the block of flats she directed me to at 7:55 and shortly afterwards received a text asking if I was there. I called Pixiee and she buzzed me in and gave me the flat number.

The venue itself was very good with a nice bed and en-suite shower room. Pixiee was dressed as requested and was very friendly and chirpy despite the early hour.

I found Pixie very attractive and despite her small stature she is very well proportioned - petite with nice boobs and shapely bum and legs.

After sorting out the payment we got down to things. Everything flowed naturally with great kissing, enthusiastic OWO and then sex in various positions. Halfway through I was getting too close to coming so I went down on her and then got her to play with a toy in her pussy. After a bit more OWO it was on with a condom and some energetic sex until the finish.

When I booked I was a little worried whether Pixiee would be able to take my cock (not that I am above average) due to her tiny frame but there were no issues with that. Once we got down to things I forgot about her size and enjoyed myself  :D

After we finished we chatted for a few minutes and I  arranged to see her a few days later for 30 minutes in Cheltenham.

Overall a great session with a really sexy, enthusiastic girl who I really fancied.

Offline Roth

Nice review. :unknown: One well hot prossie. :rose:

Ming

Good review, thanks for highlighting her.

I see she's touring Coventry in August, pity she won't allow pre-booking, but she's now in my HL and diary for next month.

Ming  :hi:

vw

Good review, thanks for highlighting her.

I see she's touring Coventry in August, pity she won't allow pre-booking, but she's now in my HL and diary for next month.

she is fuckign tiny BTW, will be reviewing this week a green one.

Offline vsgp3

I had great time with Pixie, is a really lovely girl.  She opened door to me completely naked part from a pair of stockings (as per my request), and enthusiastically did all see says, she loves reverse oral and when she rode me she made eye contact throughout and was smiling in a very naughty sweet naughty dirty girl way that made the experience even better if that was possible - a 10/10 punt for me.

Ming

she is fuckign tiny BTW, will be reviewing this week a green one.

I have a thing for petite girls! Sounds ideal to me.

Look forward to hearing about the green one.

Offline vsgp3

I have a thing for petite girls! Sounds ideal to me.

Look forward to hearing about the green one.

4' 11"  lovely petite body but ample boobs -  I'll be going back as this girl was excellent.

Offline Doombar

4' 11"  lovely petite body but ample boobs -  I'll be going back as this girl was excellent.
Yes petite with small and perky tits does it for me too.

Offline Doombar

When I booked I was a little worried whether Pixiee would be able to take my cock (not that I am above average) due to her tiny frame but there were no issues with that. Once we got down to things I forgot about her size and enjoyed myself  :D

I find this comment a little odd OP.  No WG should have trouble accommodating an average sized cock, or a big one for that matter!  They are all designed to pop out babies after all.   ;)

Bootleg

Hi Doombar,

The comment was based a petite WG who is taller than Little Pixie who I saw a few months ago who had the tightest pussy I have ever experienced (Civie or WG). This limited the positions we were able to do - no such problems with Pixiee  :yahoo:

I saw her again a couple of weeks ago when she was back in Gloucester and the meet was even better than the one in my report. She is one of the best.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:26:26 pm by Bootleg »

Offline Hor1zon

The comment was based a petite WG who is taller than Little Pixie who I saw a few months ago who had the tightest pussy I have ever experienced (Civie or WG). This limited the positions we were able to do - no such problems with Pixiee  :yahoo:
Can I ask who that was please? :)