Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayzee Martinez - Bracknell  (Read 1974 times)

32 review(s) for New mayzeel (19 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline johnmcnabe

External Link/Members Only

An Air BNB sort of place out of a private apartment block, in Bracknell. Parking hard to come by at the apartment building, but free car parks available a short walk away.

Comms
Via SMS, with the lady herself.

Price
£150 the hour, with a £30 extra for nuru gel.

Service Provider
Mayzee is a an early middle-age Polish lady. I really liked her vibe - she's clearly not new to the game, and came across quite genuine, open and laid back. Had a somewhat cheeky personality to her, a sort of girl-next-to-you-in-the-bar sort of thing going on? Quite easy to talk to, and good company. Physically, her AW pictures are flattering to the point of being unrepresentative - she is significantly older than she seems in the pictures, though I think they are of her, about a decade ago. Facially, she looks to be approaching late 30s, early 40s, with a sexy and shapely body; I suspect time has just been a little meaner to her than is fair. I still found her quite the attractive package, but she's not the late 20s that she would appear from her pictures.

Services
OWO, DFK, RO, proper full body Nuru massage, protected sex in various positions.

Refused
Nothing discussed and agreed.

The Meet
Though there are plenty of ladies on AW offering "massage", there aren't many ladies offering a proper nuru massage, with the gel and attention to detail, but Mayzee is one of them. I've wanted to experience a nuru massage for some time, so when I saw her passing through Farnborough, it being reasonably close, I jumped at the opportunity, and arranged a meet by SMS on the day. Comms were definitely with the SP herself, and were timely and clear.

I was guided in via SMS to the right apartment, and met at the door by the SP in underwear and a dressing gown. To be honest, though I'd been expecting it from prior reviews, I was a little disappointed with how different this SP looked from her photos, but I went in because I definitely wanted to have my massage, and I still found her attractive in a sort of older-lady way. Just to clarify here, Mayzee is no grandma but I usually go with women in their 20s - so I have a skewed perception on this. Mayzee offered me drinks, set me ease with a bit of banter and invited me to shower up, assuring me we were in no rush. I was struck throughout with how casual Mayzee is about the whole thing - some SPs come across as fake or ingenuine because they put on an act, but there was none of that here and it meant we could just have a good time without any pretence; it was quite a refreshing attitude.

I showered, and Mayzee had laid out a fabric sheet on a bed. I lay down on my front, and my back, legs, neck, arms and bollocks were all carefully and meticulously covered with warm nuru gel. Mayzee covered her chest area as well, and to be honest I kind of forget the details because I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the experience - I remember the sensations of Mayzee's ample breasts running along my body, sliding with the warm gel. Definitely an experience, though over all too quickly sadly, as I'd also arranged for a GFE style encounter in the second half. After I'd turned over, there was more of the same, interspersed with passionate DFK.

When it came time for the second half, I was ready to go. We started with oral in both directions, with plenty more groping and DFK, and finished up with protected intercourse in several positions. There was engagement throughout from Mayzee, and no fake moaning or the like; frankly, a cracking lay.

Afterwards, Mayzee gave me some bath salts to help take the gel off, which had unfortunately congealed in a number of unfortunate recesses and orifices; it's just as well there was no rush, because it took some time to get it all off. A bit of banter to finish up, as Mayzee was quite keen to confirm that I'd enjoyed my first nuru massage, and it was off again into the world.

Overall
I really liked my meet with Mayzee - the deceptive pictures notwithstanding, I found this SP to be good company and pretty hot. I've wanted for some time to go with an older lady who has more contentment in herself and knows what she's doing, and while it wasn't deliberate, this is exactly what I got from Mayzee. Good company, good banter, the massage was great, the sex was great, and I left in a fantastic mood. Add to this, I think she had a blast as well. What's not to like. Definitely recommended, and I may well be back myself.

Offline Harry Monk

Nice review...thanks :drinks:

Got her on HL but missed she was local , she moves on quickly tho now in Tamworth  :(

Offline IamSpartacus

I agree she is a few years older than the profile stated 33. Am guessing she is late 30's but she is still fit and looks great. And more importantly she is very nice, very witty and a provides a great service. I had a great time with her. Brilliant nuru, amazing Deepthroat oral and a really good fuck. One of the best fucks of my life I'd say. And she never stopped after I cum. She initiated R2 and she was very persistent and determined to make me cum again. And she succeeded. A really good SP and one I would definitely like to see again if her travels bring her back to south coast. I wants me a bit of that ass !!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 03:49:30 pm by IamSpartacus »