Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_Fox CRAWLEY HOTEL INCALL  (Read 1473 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279895) (25 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline MR MAJORA

Amanda_Fox CRAWLEY
External Link/Members Only

This took place last week at a hotel near Crawley, thanks to MR MATRIX  :cool: for his review and recommendation. :dance:

Comms: 9/10 - Called her mobile number from the displayed number on AW. No answer. Moved straight to texts. I found her coms a little short on detail, only what was absolutely necessary, nearly blunt.
I had no AW reviews and she said that was not helpful. So she wanted to speak with me on the phone prior to confirming.
After that she was really friendly and coms short but succinct.

Location: INCALL. Hotel near Crawley. Nice, better than a Premier Inn etc. Her profile on AW has been updated with a pic taken in the room.
So recent and what she was wearing when I saw her. Had a pint at the bar, awaited her instructions and headed upstairs. :drinks:
I think a decent hotel as an incall location is an improvement over a basic flat.

Looks: 8.5/10 - - Revealed from behind the door!.....Exactly as per pics, tall and slim early/mid 30's with BOLT ONs. No tattoos. Very pale blond hair.
I like slim petite girls, and Amanda-Fox is certainly slim (size 10), not an ounce of fat on her, but she is quite tall and has a solid build, I wouldn't say petite, but a lovely figure.
100% clean and well presented, shaven haven.  :diablo:

Service: 9.5/10 -
Very VERY friendly and full of chat and banter. I wasn't expecting that! Started with a chat. Very friendly and happy/enthused which for me is essential.
I sorted payment before she requested.
I asked for a shower before being shocked to find she had two dogs in the hotel ensuite!
She got them to come out into the room whilst I showered. They were very well behaved and quiet obedient dogs.
I didn't hear them once during my hour plus.
So whilst a little surprising it was in no way an issue and she put them back in the ensuite after I showered.
No concerns about them interrupting.
She is intelligent and degree educated, quite interesting to chat to and was completely welcoming.

Then straight on the bed, OWO from outset. Deep throating my flacid and growing schlong to get me hard, then followed by seriously enthusiastic dick and ball sucking, and deep throating as much as she could.
Eyes watering and she was still going at it aggressively in a bloody good way! :wacko:
I'm not that used to condoms as I don't punt often, so I wanted full sex whilst nice and hard before first pop. As the dom goes on I get the fear of loosing it, makes no sense. :unknown:
Then sex in a few positions first on top, her telling me how big my cock was, and how deep it was going, (its big but not that big, nice touch!  :lol:)
I popped in doggy in the dom. She offered it for anywhere but my little man couldn't wait!  :( :dash:

Than a massage, then more chat, then round two, even more enthusiastic dick sucking, this time at my request fingering my arsehole at the same time for ages alongside a ridiculously sloppy and thorough BJ.
Whilst sucking me I was using a dildo on her, her eyes were watering again from all the deep throat action, and her laughing about it and saying how she loved big cock. :wackogirl:
When ready to pop I asked and she said CIM and then she continued and let all it spill out all over my cock and her face and kept going with a cummy mess finale. :hi: Hats off to her.

During all this quite a few laughs. I couldn't really fault her.
Not a clock watcher and excellent value for money in terms of services.
Apparently she really like Anal, "loves it" but with smaller cocks...Anal not an option, but suggested she would train herself up for a repeat and would...

She can talk the hind legs of a donkey, but in a good welcoming way.

Price/VFM: 10/10 - Cost - £150 for an hour and NO extras.

AVERAGE, 9.5 + 8.5 + 9.5 + 10 = 37.5/4 = 9.375+ overall.

I hope that assists anyone that might consider her.
Excellent VFM and nice very friendly enthusiastic and bright lady who puts the effort into the punt.
Only negatives for me, was BOLT ONs and a preference for even slimmer.
Would I see her again - Yes 100% if near again.