Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Desiree Tunbridge Wells  (Read 1282 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5541565) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Ivor Hunch

Posting a bunch of short reviews from the last 6 months.  Most not particularly stand out good or bad, so apologies for lack of detail.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

30 mins for the then advertised price- £100ish I think- no extras.

Arranged via AW mail and text-  fast, smooth, no problems.

Large, clean, smart AirBnB in central TW.

SP is, in my view, a super honey-  mid 20s, size 10, beautiful, fit.  the current photos suggest she has a much bigger arse than in real life-  indeed, on going back to the profile i wondered if there had been a profile switch- but at least one of the current photos appears in an earlier review.

English not great, and seemed a bit hung up on hygiene.  I think RO may have been denied on this ground- bit weird.

Kissing, oral, sex.

All good.  Would def recommend and would def go back for more if back in the area

Offline Liverpool

Now in the Windsor area according to her profile so you'll have a wasted trip to Tunbridge Wells.

Offline Ivor Hunch

I think she is based in London, but tours the home counties. 

She was back in TW recently, and I tried to see again, but unfortunately my diary filled up.

Online anonymouse72

Saw her a few times and she's a lovely girl. A couple of those pics make her arse look far bigger than it is.

Offline pythago

30 mins for the then advertised price- £100ish I think- no extras.

English not great, and seemed a bit hung up on hygiene.  I think RO may have been denied on this ground- bit weird.

Kissing, oral, sex.

So, you got no DFK, no owo, no ro? All advertised on profile. Probably on the higher end for 100/30.

Current location is Windsor with price 80/30.

Offline Ivor Hunch

i think oral was owo.  kissing was pretty light