Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JasmineThaiCute - Basingstoke - Intentional pussy sliding on my bare cock  (Read 4818 times)

35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6705512) (34 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

Big shame this happened as she's one of my fav. WGs at the moment but this is grim when WGs do it. Feels great but too close to BB for my liking. Don't even usually punt this way but was seeing a Client in Farnborough and saw that she was local and decided to see her.

2nd time this has happened after that skank Maylin Sexy did it to me last year. As mentioned in the other thread, this was very calculated and I'm sure she's doing this nonsense to other guys as she felt very comfortable doing it.

Someone mentioned in her other reviews about "pussy gliding" but barring that no mention of this in her other reviews and he didn't elaborate. Have any of her other regulars had this? There was no hint of this on my previous visits but seems like when she's comfortable with you she does this?

Logistics:

All quick by text with no drama. Flat number given when you arrive.

Some block of flats near the train station in Basingstoke. Parking available around no drama, illegal but no one says anything.

Looks:

Early to mid 20s Thai girl, quite friendly and talkative with good English. Very petite with small tits and cute face but not a stunner as previously said, decent arse from what I recall too was alright in doggy.

Services used:

DFK, OWO, 69, sex in 3 positions. £100 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

I'll keep this brief as I've already reviewed her. But everything was the same for this visit as the other 3 times I've seen her.

Good standing up foreplay, lots of DFK etc.

Then move onto to bed and more DFK and then 69 and then she comes back out of this and more DFK and then into OWO.

Then she initiates DFK and climbs on top of me and I thought this was standard but then does the old sliding her pussy up and down on my cock without a condom honestly it felt like BB when she was going up and down on it. Got caught up in the moment and let it happen for about 15 seconds then told her to move onto sex. No doubt it feels great but it's really grim IMO in punting. Then we do CG, missionary and then I cum in doggy.

I know some guys don't mind this and probably prefer this but I think it's really grim and way too close to BB. A disgrace when a WG does this.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 10:13:44 am by JonasG »

Offline tp69

I don't like it either, too risky. Though honestly, not sure how much riskier than RO in terms of contracting anything, but I rather err on the side of caution down below. A couple of Thai's have tried to, I just stop them straight away and get the condom on.

Offline Bat

I saw her this week as well and she did climb on top of me but I pulled her up to sit on my face so there was no opportunity for direct pussy / cock contact.

I hope this isn’t a new trend for her as it sounds like it could get dangerous. Especially if an unscrupulous punter decides to try and take advantage and push himself into her :(

Offline JonasG

@Tp: Yeah googled it last year and it does seem unlikely of catching anything. This is only the 2nd time I've across this in all my years of punting. Prob is it catches me off my guard cos I just don't think a WG would attempt this.

@Bat: I get the impression she's doing it regularly though obviously not sure. (Despite lack of mentions in her reviews)

It seemed like a "move" as opposed to just getting carried away or whatever.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 02:23:17 pm by JonasG »

Offline tp69

@Tp: Yeah googled it last year and it does seem unlikely of catching anything. This is only the 2nd time I've across this in all my years of punting. Prob is it catches me off my guard cos I just don't think a WG would attempt this.

@Bat: I get the impression she's doing it regularly though obviously not sure. (Despite lack of mentions in her reviews)

It seemed like a "move" as opposed to just getting carried away or whatever.

Should probably just mention to her that she's risking her health by doing it, she may not even realise. The Thai's are generally careful, but may not realise the increased risk, and that it will also put safe punters off.

Online contentguy

I saw her this week as well and she did climb on top of me but I pulled her up to sit on my face so there was no opportunity for direct pussy / cock contact.

I hope this isn’t a new trend for her as it sounds like it could get dangerous. Especially if an unscrupulous punter decides to try and take advantage and push himself into her :(

You touted her yesterday and today you’re concerned that a punter may ‘take advantage’ when she performs pussy slides BB without consent of the punter.

I can’t help wondering if you enjoyed sloppy seconds on your face in your recent experience.

Thanks OP for the warning.

Offline Bat

You touted her yesterday and today you’re concerned that a punter may ‘take advantage’ when she performs pussy slides BB without consent of the punter.

I can’t help wondering if you enjoyed sloppy seconds on your face in your recent experience.

Thanks OP for the warning.

I’m not sure why you’d wonder that. Seems a very odd thing to consider.

Yesterday, and in previous occasions I had no reason to think there may have been any issues until JG identified them today. I have now acknowledged his warning and will take care in the future.

Offline MrMatrix

The pussy slide is the nemesis of every punter. Feels great but really its a no no.  :hi:

Offline JonasG

Spot on lol.

Not gonna lie it did feel brilliant when Jasmine did it but then you sort of gather your thoughts and head within about 10 seconds or whatever and then you realise how dirty it is.

Just shouldn't have to be put in that position.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 07:46:51 am by JonasG »

Offline PumpDump

I really can't get my head around how guys consider this a no-no but will let her suck their cock uncovered and will lick her pussy.

External Link/Members Only

STIs commonly caught through oral sex are:
- gonorrhoea
- genital herpes
- syphilis
- human papillomavirus (HPV)

Infections less frequently passed on through oral sex include:
- chlamydia
- HIV
- hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- genital warts
- pubic lice
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 09:45:12 am by PumpDump »

Offline JonasG

Both times this has happened to me, the way both of them were gyrating on me it honestly felt like BB, even if I wasn't actually in.

I think that's what feels really wrong about it, even if stats suggest otherwise.

Offline Dead Wood

I really can't get my head around how guys consider this a no-no but will let her suck their cock uncovered and will lick her pussy.

I'm planning a 'Jasmine' trip, so have bumped into this thread. 

Yeah - this is what I think.  This view about 'pussy sliding' is frequently articulated here on UKP and it always baffles me, in the light of the risks associated with other activities like RO.

Not that this is any of my business.  Each to their own, I say.  It's a pussy sliding/cock sucking/butt fucking jungle out there, lads ...! 

:)

Offline JonasG

Yeah everyone can make their own decisions.

Some WGs have been reviewed as doing actual bareback (Julia Lima for example) and people still continued to see her.

Online John987654321

Infections less frequently passed on through oral sex include:
- chlamydia
- HIV
- hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- genital warts
- pubic lice

I'm confused how you get public lice from oral. Will they commute? I don't think I want to know actually.

Offline PumpDump

I'm confused how you get public lice from oral. Will they commute? I don't think I want to know actually.

I guess it's bush to beard! lol

Offline masons

Maybe they are so public they don't mind a bit of travel

Offline myothernameis

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. My answer is definitely NO! For 100% Please don’t ask me this question

Think her question should be, Q:  do you offer anything near to bareback sex A: Yes, I will slide my pussy on your cock, but no bare back sex

Online John987654321

Maybe they are so public they don't mind a bit of travel

Oh god, the age old typo is pubic for public but I managed to do it the other way round...